Market theory - page 30

Useddd:

I would not like to apply such words as Resurrection (resurrection is more correct in this case) and Reincarnation to such a despicable and despicable thing as Yusuf does.

Here is a banal lie that changes angles and appearances (in terms of invented theories), behind which I doubt that the character from the avatar even stands. Well, a scientist, even of little or no importance, cannot talk such nonsense. This is either very subtle trolling. Or an outright talentless and cheap attempt to sell something to someone. Exactly to someone and something, because it is not clear who these someone are, who must be so dumb or uninformed to fall for this something, which is still not even distinctly described.

This is just another example of baseless ambition and thirst for self-aggrandisement, without which one does not feel complete! For such to be simple, humble, honest and sincere is demeaning!

After a few days of trading we see that finally the Bulls have moved away from the price while the Bears are in control. We press on the sell with all the power of the deposit with a stop in the area where the Bulls are located (resistance line):

On the 14th day of trading in the sell mode. we see that the Bulls have begun, familiar to us, a dangerous maneuver to capture the price. We close the sell with a profit of 780 points and exit the market:

The Bulls struck hard, and they took over right away:

But the Bulls had the upper hand for only one day. Then the Bears took over the price again and they did it for the 7th day, because the Bulls didn't get up and didn't draw a resistance line. There is no consensus between the Bulls and the Bears and we are not allowed to enter the market:

There are signs of the Bulls leaving and we press on the SELL:

After two days of trading we see that the Bulls are sneaking up on the price, we close the sell, despite the fact that, the price is owned by the Bears:

So that's the end of 2010 and we've finished it, and our experiment, in "out of the market" mode. Congratulations to everyone on the new year!

Useddd:

So you've finally seen the real purpose of the thread. You get banned for ordinary advertising, but not for this kind of pre-shrouded in nonsense?

There are places, markets, signals, so why should I advertise slag here?

Yusuf does not want to trade on his own, he got smarter, now he wants to get 100K for analytics, he even wants to use MK to promote his bullshit, yeah))))))))))))))))))))))))

He's already fallen to the bottom of the pecking order, a respected scientist, for fuck's sake. Nothing sacred, even on a holiday. I can hardly believe that a man of that age (according to his avatar) can do that.

You can't kill a man's dream of becoming rich! He's probably tired of being rebuked: why are you poor if you're so smart?))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

After a few days of trading we see that finally the Bulls have moved away from the price while the Bears are in control. We press on SELL with all the power of the deposit with a stop at the Bulls location (resistance line):

Yusuf. If that's all you write. By the volume of information in your posts I get the impression you have a whole team working there... :-)
I mean what I already recommended you earlier by your formula and the 18th indicator. FORMALIZE the ACCOUNT. Make up a ts. First order this indtkator on µl5. You know all this... the same time Alex Sergeev has perfectly transferred to mcl5 your indictor by fleece 18 from excel.

That's it. Then you wrap this TS into a robot and start with different instruments. On some PAMMs, on others - Signals. That's it. We watch and ohu...... rejoice as you rip xforreh. We bring you our blood money in MANAGEMENT. THE TAJIKISTANI HYDROPOWER PLANT IS BEING COMPLETED. YOU'RE BECOMING THE PEOPLE'S DARLING. WITH THE TITLE OF GREAT ECONOMICS SCIENTIST. That's how I see it. I think you should talk about analytical work for money on a level as low as you are now. Show the real work of the robot on this analysis and that's it. Millions are yours. Part of it is ours. In the form of interest on PAMMs and SIGNALS.
What do you yourself think about it?

To be completely honest about it. I got the impression from reading your analytical summaries and points about the bulls and bears fighting with pictures and in pictures, that you are on the verge... :-)
In general, when was the last time you were on holiday?
No desire to take a break from trading and analytical forecasts?
How is your mental health?
We do not understand anything from your analysis. It seems that you have gone insane on the grounds of scientific research in such an uninterrupted mode. What you need is an article with a description AND THIS INDICATOR. THE ROBOT IS YOURS. PAMM.
Sorry to be blunt. I have a robot based on your indicator on f-18 from your last article. In the near future I will start testing and optimizing it for the new round and my understanding of the market and the current processes in it. With respect to you and your work. Roman. I think there is definitely some benefit in your scientific research. It's just that both profit and benefit should be learned how a robot interprets readings of your indicators.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Yusuf. If that's all you write. By the volume of information in your posts I get the impression you have a whole team working there... :-)
I am referring to what I have previously recommended to you on your formula and indicator 18. FORMALIZE the EITHER calculation. Make up a ts. First order this indtkator on µl5. You know all this... the same time Alex Sergeev perfectly transposed on mcl5 your indictor by fn 18 from excel.
Hello Roman. It is really me who writes and works alone, there are no understanding colleagues nearby, and it takes more time to explain than to work by myself. Besides, if I have done it many times in the real market of goods and services where everything was clear, here I have to rethink many things on the fly, to introduce new concepts and settings. I wondered myself how the algorithm would overcome a year of profitable trading. Therefore, I apologize for excessive details in coverage of the trading process. I need the obtained information for further research, preparation of the article and much more. It is convenient to keep a thought here. This approach is fundamentally different from the regression approach with 18, at least because, here, the factor "time" is not considered at all, but only the market condition is analyzed by the principle "here and now" based on the laws of supply and demand and the material balance of all involved, in the turnover, money of the world economy.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hello Roman. It is true that I am writing this and I am working alone, there are no understanding colleagues around, and it would take more time to explain than to work on my own. Besides, if I have done it many times in the real market of goods and services, where everything was clear, here I have to rethink a lot on the fly and introduce new concepts and attitudes. I wondered myself how the algorithm would overcome a year of profitable trading. Therefore, I apologize for excessive details in coverage of the trading process. I need the obtained information for further research, preparation of the article and much more. It is convenient to keep a thought here. This approach differs drastically from the regression approach with 18, at least because, it does not consider the factor "time" at all, but only analyzes the market condition on the principle "here and now", based on the laws of supply and demand and the material balance of all involved in the circulation of money of the world economy.
Thank you Yusuf for your prompt reply. Everything is clear to me. I read and pay attention to your analyses with pleasure. Thank you for it. But at the same time I'm waiting for an article here and the indicator with the possibility to connect it to my mk5 robot. At the same time I will start testing the robot after the holidays. Maybe I will change my approach. I.e. I will rethink TS according to your first article here and the indicator by it. For me the UNIVERSAL regression model is naturally associated with the abscissa time for understanding and developing the TS. Especially I already have a base there. Thank you for your work. We are waiting for new reviews of this trading method. Since when have you been in touch with Alex Sergeev? I don`t see him here. Do you think so?

Roman Shiredchenko:
To be perfectly clear on this point. I have the impression from reading your analytical summaries and moments about the bulls and bears fighting with pictures and in pictures that you are on the verge... :-)
In general, when was the last time you were on holiday?
No desire to take a break from trading and analytical forecasts?
How is your mental health?
We do not understand anything from your analysis. It seems that you have gone insane on the grounds of scientific research in such an uninterrupted mode. What you need is an article with a description AND THIS INDICATOR. THE ROBOT IS YOURS. PAMM.
Sorry to be blunt. I have a robot based on your indicator on f-18 from your last article. In the near future I will start testing and optimizing it for the new round and my understanding of the market and the current processes in it. With respect to you and your work. Roman. I think there is definitely some benefit in your scientific research. I.e., to understand how a robot interprets the values of your indicators, you just need to learn how to derive profit from them.

1. Roman, thank you for caring about my well-being. This is to confirm that I am in good health, neither myself, nor my family, relatives, co-workers, students, or anyone else, did not notice the signs of mental disorders, deviations from behavior, compliance with ethics and subordination in the relationship, derailing of lectures, despite the fact that I read them without the lecture text, and examples of solutions to problems formulated directly at the board, being confident in the correct formulation of the question and the resulting solutions.

2. On that, that, probably, to you and to many, it seems, that I bring nonsense, I inform, that, problems of trade in the real market of goods and services, on duty, I am engaged thoroughly within last 5 years, however, was surprised, what scientists from economy, explaining the conditions for reaching a "break-even point" by the equality of some "marginal cost" and "marginal revenue", and the optimal price by the equality of "willingness" of buyers and sellers, instead of deriving a profit formula, which they explain only as a difference between of revenues (although they say "revenues" excluding the cost of goods, which is a gross error in favour of simplicity) and variable and fixed costs. In addition to being simple, fundamental and omnivorous, this classical formula for profit doesn't allow us to properly analyse the behaviour of profit depending on many factors and market realities, and to extend the result obtained with limited information to the whole range of possible parameter values. Therefore I began by deriving an analytical formula for profit, which covers all conceivable and inconceivable range of parameters, forming the profit. It began to give quite the same results as the traditional method when calculated on the computer, but was slightly wrong when calculated with the calculator, because it was not possible to accurately calculate the coefficients. At the same time, the knowledge of mathematics in the volume of a secondary school turned out to be sufficient, taking into account that pupils take a course of differential calculus. This formula describes patterns of profit formation from a small shop to Forex, as I am now convinced.

3. if something isn't clear, why don't you ask so I can explain?

I don't mean to intrude, but I'm sorry.

It's all interesting, but it's kind of disconcerting to comment on your analysis and especially on how the market will behave in the future

Seeing a ready chart ahead for several years. I understand your indignation reading these lines that it is done from the knee etc.

It would look more solid if the chart is today and consequently the comments for tomorrow.

It may not be pleasant to hear, but alas.

I respect your persistence. But you won't outrun the clock all the same.