Market theory - page 32

Serqey Nikitin:
The scheme you propose does not take into account force majeure, and in this case you should not count on a 100% positive result. But the analysis has options that take force majeure into account, but you have not noted this moment, so your scheme has not yet been finalized to the real trading...
Yes, it's just idle talk, with the first predictions everything will be determined. (God willing! God willing!) (Past prices do not affect future prices - well, at least in the sense in which they are understood - losers, trolls, fantasists and other forex bio-material)

Alexander Ivanov:

my levels. )))

And I reckon it will go to 1.21.

Ishim:
Yes, as long as it is empty talk, with the first forecasts everything will be determined.(God willing! God willing!) (Past prices do not affect future prices - well at least in the sense in which they are understood - losers, trolls, fantasists and other forex bio-material)
If past prices did not affect future prices, then support/resistance levels would not work. And they do work.

khorosh:
I reckon it'll go to 1.21.
It's going to go up to 1.21. It's going to peak like always, knocking down stoplosses.

Alexander Ivanov:
It's going to kick up peaks as usual, knocking down stoplosses.
My Expert Advisor works without stops. Closes the loss if it is more than 25% of the balance.

By examining Cauchy inequality, the dominant force in the market - Bears or Bulls - can be identified.

The system test from 1 January 2015 is underway. I will continue.

Alexander Ivanov:

The system test from 1 January 2015 is underway. I'll continue.

Why don't you open your own branch?

khorosh:
My Expert Advisor works without stops. Closes the loss, if it is more than 25% of the balance.
25% of the balance is too much IMHO, if a series of losing trades is more than 3, then kaput.

I'd rather open another thread - but also on Cauchy's inequality.