Market theory - page 38

Yusuf, I don't understand why the formulas posted in this thread don't use the actual price anywhere. Or did you just not post all the formulas?

khorosh:
Yusuf, I don't understand why the formulas posted in this thread don't use the actual price anywhere. Or have you simply not posted all the formulas?
It's all stacked in a "Top Secret Keep Forever" folder. Perhaps the world's bigwigs are already after Yusuf. Probably sent men with suitcases of money. If he doesn't agree to a million dollars, then 9 grams..... Maybe Yusuf is hiding in some aul, dressed in rags and pretending to be a shepherd. Dangerous FORMULA - is stirring up the whole world of speculative financiers.

Soros is probably already watching this thread. wah-ha-ha-ha:))

khorosh:
Yusuf, I don't understand why the formulas posted in this thread don't use the actual price anywhere. Or have you simply not posted all the formulas?
I have, deliberately, waited for participants to mature to a level of understanding of the role of the actual price in complex market processes (when trying to understand them without my formulas) and, at the same time, very simple in the language of the formulas. The actual price enters the profit formula in a very tricky way, both in the numerator forming a parabola (a square equation) and in the denominator giving profit the properties of a hyperbola. In the numerator it has the status of Bulls and Bears, and in the denominator it has the status of Head of the Market. It turns out to be a self-governing and self-regulating system. That's why everybody guessed that the market is a self-regulating system, but accepted this fact as an axiom. Now this assertion has been proven.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I have deliberately waited for participants to mature to a level of understanding of the role of the actual price in the most complex market processes (when trying to understand them without my formulas), and, at the same time, very simple in the language of the formulas. The actual price enters the profit formula in a very tricky way, both in the numerator forming a parabola (a square equation) and in the denominator giving profit the properties of a hyperbola. In the numerator it has the status of Bulls and Bears, and in the denominator it has the status of Head of the Market. It turns out to be a self-governing and self-regulating system. That's why everybody guessed that the market is a self-regulating system, but accepted this fact as an axiom. Now this statement has received its proof.
So I don't expect anything obvious from you, do you?

azfaraon:
So I don't expect anything explicit from you, do I?
Maybe I should also give you the key to the safe where the money is kept? - said Ostap Bender.

azfaraon:
So, as I understand it, you cannot expect anything obvious from you?
As the participants correctly pointed out, uncontrolled possession of this methodology could lead to a market collapse and a severe crisis of the established world economy, the scale of which is difficult to imagine. Man, by nature, does not limit himself in the matter of making profits. But, this method of profiting from the market, as I have pointed out before, which was originally conceived and created as an efficient, perfect market and not designed for profit-making, can deal an irreparable blow to the foundations of the market itself.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
As the participants correctly pointed out, unchecked possession of this methodology could lead to a market collapse and a severe crisis of the established world economy, the scale of which is hard to imagine. Human beings, by nature, do not limit themselves when it comes to making profits. But, this way of profiting from the market, as I noted earlier, which was originally conceived and created as an efficient, perfect market and is not designed to make profit, can deal an irreparable blow to the fundamentals of the market itself.
Then you have to fear for your life. This is already too serious.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
As the participants correctly pointed out, unchecked possession of this methodology could lead to a market collapse and a severe crisis of the established world economy, the scale of which is hard to imagine. Human beings, by nature, do not limit themselves when it comes to making profits. But, this way of profiting from the market, as I have pointed out before, which was originally conceived and created as an efficient, perfect market and is not designed for profit, can cause an irreparable blow to the foundations of the market itself.
Mavrodi (the founder of MMM), on the other hand, wanted to destroy the financial market. And went to jail for it. APPROACH to owning the world. :))

Alexander Ivanov:
Mavrodi (the founder of MMM), on the other hand, wanted to destroy the financial market. And he went to prison for it. APACIALLY owning the world. :))
Tajikistan is now going to heal. Real estate prices will go up. It is a pity it is so far away.