Market theory - page 26

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

For those seeing the chart for the first time, I will give a brief explanation: the bears, as a result of a fierce struggle (strong market disturbance) took the lead and led the market down, rejecting several times the polite requests of the bulls to pass the baton (twice the blue line of the bulls approaching the market price). The bulls moved to a safe distance from the price to a certain level, and the bears almost alone in controlling the market lowered the market to an unacceptable level, according to the bulls, and the bulls consulted with the managers (Tsr and Tsopt), without inviting the bears to the meeting, unlike the first time they passed the baton) decided to go down to the price, knocked the bears out of the market, but they didn't resist (it was a quiet move of the bears' green line to the safe distance from the price down) and started to rule the market, pushing the price up. We will see if the bears come back soon.

Oil painting.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

For those seeing the chart for the first time, I will give a brief explanation: the bears, as a result of a fierce struggle (strong market disturbance) took the lead and led the market down, rejecting several times the polite requests of the bulls to pass the baton (twice the blue line of the bulls approaching the market price). The bulls moved to a safe distance from the price to a certain level, and the bears almost alone in controlling the market lowered the market to an unacceptable level, according to the bulls, and the bulls consulted with the managers (Tsr and Tsopt), without inviting the bears to the meeting, unlike the first time they passed the baton) decided to go down to the price, knocked the bears out of the market, but they didn't resist (it was a quiet move of the bears' green line to the safe distance from the price down) and started to rule the market, pushing the price up. We will see how the bears come back soon. Note: Tsr and Tspr are the parents of the bulls and bears, according to the formulas above.

You should go to RBC, talent is wasted. They have long needed an influx of fresh blood on the channel, and you do not need to be a real trader for forecasting and analytics there.

AlexEros:

Oil painting.

Thank you, that's the battle on Wall Street I was trying to describe. You can see it (the battle) on the chart as the bears trying to drive the price down and the bulls trying to drive it up. It was a great pleasure to watch the original picture.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, I tried to describe this battle on Wall Street. You can see it (the battle) on the chart as the bears trying to drive the price down and the bulls trying to drive it up. Got a great thrill out of watching the original picture.

You're always welcome. I've re-pinned the original large-format painting.

The bear on the left on the lamppost is something.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Wizard, this example helped me to find my gross technical mistake and finally dispel the myth about the possibility to predict the future on the basis of this theory, because, as I have already pointed out, it initially and by definition, does not contain predictive potential. I apologize to the participants that I may have misled someone by falling into the trap that I cast. Here's what happened:

I need a zero bar to start the algorithm for the initial estimation of market conditions. I used the first bar of the sample as a null bar and cut off 20 bars (evaluation period). I evaluated the situation as the only points Ts1, Tsopt, Tsr, Ts2, Tspr. I mistakenly placed them in the 20-th bar, while I should have placed them in the 21-th bar! Therefore, Ts1 or Ts2 became accurately "forecasting" one bar ahead, although, in fact, they were accurately calculating the final state of the market. Have now corrected this and everything is back to square one. But, I think, the research results were not damaged and we can still state confidently that the market is lead either by bears or bulls, joint leading is impossible and this attempt leads to a strong market disturbance and usually the baton passing passes smoothly and they try not to disturb each other, though at the moment of passing there can be serious fights between them, as we can see in the diagram, but the moment of baton passing, i.e. market reversal, we define it correctly and exactly bar by bar. And this is quite enough for us to overpower the market. Now, only a blind man can make mistakes with entering and exiting the market. Contemplate the chart and enjoy it.

For those seeing the chart for the first time, I will give a short explanation: the bears, as a result of a fierce struggle (strong market disturbance), took the lead and drove the market down, rejecting several times the polite requests of the bulls to pass the baton (twice the blue line of the bulls approaching the market price). The bulls moved to a safe distance from the price to a certain level, and the bears almost alone in controlling the market lowered the market to an unacceptable level, according to the bulls, and the bulls consulted with the managers (Tsr and Tsopt), without inviting the bears to the meeting, unlike the first baton pass) they came back down to the price, knocked the bears out of the market, but they didn't resist (it was a safe distance to the bears' green line) and started to rule the market, pushing the price up. We will see how the bears come back soon. Note: Cr and Cpr are the parents of the bulls and bears, according to the formulas above and are themselves subordinate according to the Cauchy theorem of inequalities (Cauchy difference)

Yusuf, you are in too much of a hurry trying to interpret the results of your new development. Take your time, maybe you will find mistakes and check everything in practice that this theory gives for trading, and then draw conclusions. In the meantime, you will only give the local humourists a reason to sneer and undermine your own credibility.

khorosh:
Yusuf, you are in too much of a hurry trying to interpret the results of your new development. Take your time, maybe you will still find mistakes, check everything in practice, what this theory gives for trading, and then draw conclusions. In the meantime you only give cause for ridicule of local humorists and undermine your own credibility.
If it weren't for the local comedians.
...we'd be sitting around staring at levels for weeks.) Maybe a year later they would have had an epiphany.)
The author is chewing on such an ancient theme, as long as there are stock exchanges.
I doubt he is an econometrician...

Vizard_:
If it wasn't for the local comedians -
We'd be sitting and staring at levels for weeks )))) Maybe after a year and had an epiphany))).
The author is chewing on such an ancient topic, how long the stock exchanges have existed.
Big doubt that he is an econometrician...
And don't doubt, as far as I know he has only an indirect relation to economics, he has a PhD in engineering.

khorosh:
And don't doubt as far as I know he has only an indirect relationship with economics, he has a PhD in engineering.
I'm not talking about economics ))))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

... As you can see from the chart, there can be serious battles between them, and the moment of passing the baton, i.e., the market reversal, we determine unmistakably and precisely bar to bar. And this is quite enough for us to overpower the market. Now, only a blind man can make mistakes with entering and exiting the market. Watch the chart and enjoy it.

For those seeing the chart for the first time, I will give a brief explanation: the Bears, as a result of a fierce struggle (strong market disturbance), took the lead and drove the market down, rejecting several times the polite requests of the bulls to pass the baton (twice the blue line of the bulls approaching the market price). The bulls moved to a safe distance from the price to a certain level and the bears almost alone in controlling the market lowered the market to an unacceptable level, according to the bulls, and the bulls consulted with the managers (Cr and Zopt), without inviting the bears to the meeting, unlike in the first baton pass)...

:-) It was funny at first. And then I got addicted.

And, Yusuf, if you consider that the bulls and the bears are one and the same character, a certain Mr. Puppet, the market maker - then everything falls into place! I am a follower of Larry Williams, he calls this character "the Big Boys" in his book"The Secrets of Futures Market Trading. Act with the insiders. I totally agree with you. I will practice and keep on working, taking a bit in the trades along with the market movements organized by IMI. I am even more convinced of my philosophical approach to trading in the market. I am grateful to you. From the bottom of my heart.

Cut more truth into the uterus.

The oil picture in general is GUD, I would even say "SuperGood", as Schnur sings.

Новый год с группой Ленинград 2015 Супергуд!
Новый год с группой Ленинград 2015 Супергуд!
  • www.youtube.com
Новый 2015 с группой Ленинград 2015 Супергуд!