a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 173

<br / translate="no"> Isn't this hatchet job http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread?t=27689? :)

Yes, it turned out to be - under a different name. Just added a fourth line and removed the copyright :)))

Alex Niroba did you give the algorithm somewhere here? it would be fun to look at...
(but I wouldn't implement it: I think MTS should be primitive and give rare but reliable inputs. And for stability it should be run simultaneously on all instruments).

Не эта ли топорная работа - http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread?t=27689 ? :)

Yes, it turned out to be - under a different name. Just added a fourth line and removed the copyright :)))

The copyrights are all there, look carefully.

Well, the results are not sour. One more question, why do you have no stops? I just took a quick glance at you, you are a risky man, you go deep into deficit (of course, it's a relative term, but the first deal... Half of my deposit was in deficit....). Maybe you should, but I don't think so. <br / translate="no">

Alex is guided by the old rule: "cowards invented brakes" :o)

Alex is guided by the old rule: "cowards invented brakes" :o)

Very similar :)

<br / translate="no"> If it had been possible to automate the strategy, I think the result would have been better over the same period,
at least 10 times better !!! :)

2Alex - so what prevents you ? If you calculate on a calculator, then it must be all algorithmised.
The software doesn't have to be complicated.
The only problem with the whole strategy is the initial trade at once half of the deposit - so you can get into a position of "perpetually wagering". Or the maximum leverage will be more than 100?

By the way, trading without explicit stops is not that unusual. You can keep them in mind or roll over on a counter signal. Although, when trading at 50% of the maximum possible, stops are not needed at all - with stops, you will sooner or later run into stops, and you won't have enough money to work off the same amount....

Good luck.

:)

2Alex - so what's stopping you? If you are calculating on a calculator, then it must be algorithmised. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Somewhere in the first pages of this thread, on this very basis, I offered Alex to implement his software for free. For which I was accused by him of wanting his methodology for free.

So, you can't fool Alex, and don't even try. :-)

By the way, can somebody explain, why in his statement 1 point of 1st lot for eurusd costs 10$,
and for gbpusd 7$. Isn't the lot size £100000 ? Never dealt with anything other than the euro.

At Alpari the standard lot size for GBP 70000

Slawa

OK : )