a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 175

And I don't expect it anymore - see the account I indicated above ;).

And the levels of AP trend: 1.2848 (possible reversal) 1.2863 (may be broken or fast or delayed - then reversal from here), 1.2878 (first target), 1.2894 (second target), 1.2909 (third) targets in order of decreasing the probability of achievement, of course.
The AP trend scenario will be confirmed by the passage of 1.2817

Good luck.

And I'm not waiting for her anymore - see the account I pointed out above ;). <br / translate="no">.
And the levels of AP trend: 1.2848 (possible reversal) 1.2863 (may be broken through quickly or delayed - hence the reversal), 1.2878 (first target), 1.2894 (second target), 1.2909 (third) in decreasing order of probability, of course.
The AP trend scenario will be confirmed by the passage of 1.2817

Good luck.

Vladislav , it is possible that the EUR will not reach 1.2890,
but will go down to 1.2848, it looks like this scenario...
We will see, we will not wait long :)

Z.I. What is the first, second and third target?

What are the first, second and third target levels?

The probability of hitting above the first target level is less than 15%. beyond that are 10 and 5 respectively.

Good luck.

Что такое первый, второй и третий целевой?

The probability of hitting above the first target level is less than 15%. beyond that, 10 and 5 respectively.

Good luck.

I see, thanks for the clarification :)

Well you, Alex, can't classify yourself as one who doesn't speak under any circumstances. <br / translate="no"> Not even the efforts of a moderator can stop you. :-)

But if you know where that quote is from, that's in your favour.

It says elsewhere:
"With the good I am kind,
with the unkind I am also good,
and so I achieve good."

Ahhhh, got it...
"those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak..." :)
BG

I suppose you, Alex, think Boris Grebenshchikov said that?
Sancta simplicita...

Yurixx
? Why so much anger :)
Z.I. I'm not gonna answer you, go to http://soloweb.ru/vera/ : )

Alex руководствуется старым правилом: «тормоза придумали трусы» :о)

Very similar :)

grasn & jhonny
? for you there is a fundamental difference which way to achieve the end result :)

"говорящие не знают, знающие не говорят..." :)
БГ

Надо полагать, что вы, Алекс, думаете, что это сказал Борис Гребенщиков ?
Sancta simplicita ...

Yurixx
? why so much anger :)
Z.I. I won't answer you, go to http://soloweb.ru/vera/ : )

I see, Alex, you don't know where these words come from. That's why you don't understand their meaning,
and you've got kindness and malice mixed up. It's a pity your idol didn't tell you about it.

"говорящие не знают, знающие не говорят..." :)
БГ

Надо полагать, что вы, Алекс, думаете, что это сказал Борис Гребенщиков ?
Sancta simplicita ...

Yurixx
? откуда столько злости :)
З.Ы. Не буду вам отвечать, зайдите лучше на http://soloweb.ru/vera/ :)

I see, Alex, you don't know where these words come from. That's why you don't understand their meaning,
and you've got goodness and evil mixed up. It's a pity your idol didn't tell you about it.

Yurixx

What makes you think BG is my idol? :)

What makes you think BG is my idol?

What does it matter?

Grasn & Jhonny <br / translate="no"> ? For you there is a fundamental difference which way to achieve the end result :)

For me it does, that's the way I was brought up...

SZZY My opinion is like this and this is how I approach the estimation of my trading - for me there is a certain threshold, when you break it I myself make a conclusion that I have not correctly analyzed the situation and therefore I do not know what will happen in the near future, so there is nothing to do in the market at this time. And I don't want to wait too long.