Error number 6 - page 21

What's your build from?

182 from the 21st of September.

А у тебя билд от какого числа?

182 from September 21.

Try digging up the build of 26 August, I'm doing fine on it, I'm amazed...

Who still has error number 6 on the August 26 build?

Developers!

When can we expect the bug to be fixed?
Has the cause been found?
Do you need help in testing (I understand that you are having difficulty simulating the situation)?

We'll post an updated test build today with bug fixes.

Do we have to download the updated build ourselves, or will an updater do the job?

please download the updated build 182 of 29 september https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community
the updater only updates the old build to the new one. we did not raise the build number, we need to overcome "error number 6" first

I think the ill-fated "error 6" in the last pre-build has disappeared, but another thing has started to appear: "ExpertTradeContest: Timeout (180000)" like this.... what does it mean? was the EA code taking too long to execute?

It seems that the ill-fated "error 6" in the last pre-build has disappeared, but another thing "ExpertTradeContest: Timeout (180000)" appears, like this.... what does it mean? was the Expert Advisor code too long to be executed?

this is our timeout in logs. this is a timeout for operation execution. the server did not have time to respond.

Вроде бы злосчастная "ошибка 6" в последнем пре-билде у меня исчезла, но стала появлятся другая фишка "ExpertTradeConteсst: Timeout (180000)" примерно так.... что это значит? слишком долго код эксперта исполнялся?

that's what our temporary output showed up in the logs. it's a timeout for the transaction. the server didn't have time to respond.

It's still kind of weird.... The Expert Advisor writes, like "Exercise: Timeout (180000)" ... but manually - everything happens instantly.... the server didn't have time to respond, but if I do it manually, it always responds?? it's not clear somehow...