Error number 6 - page 26

I repeat: error number 6 indicates that you have failed to connect to the server. I reiterate that the quotes are received through a completely separate connection in pumppin mode. and the presence (survivability) of this connection does not affect the establishment of a new, trading, connection. the server can easily refuse a new connection under heavy load.
by the way, what is the number of the "new" 183 build? It should be from october 7.

I repeat: error number 6 indicates that you have failed to connect to the server. I reiterate that the quotes come in through a completely separate connection in pumpe mode. and the presence (survivability) of this connection does not affect the establishment of a new, trading, connection. the server can easily refuse a new connection under heavy load. <br / translate="no"> by the way, what number marked the "new" 183 build? It should be from the 7th of october.

Yes. "October 7."
So what to do now?
There were no such problems on "three".
Now it's all over!!!!
Where is the solution?
Advisors are not allowed to trade!!!

я повторяю ещё раз. ошибка номер 6 показывает, что Вы не смогли подсоединиться к серверу. я ещё раз повторяю, что котировки поступают по совершенно отдельному подключению в режиме пампинга. и присутствие (живучесть) этого соединения никак не влияет на установку нового, торгового, соединения. сервер запросто может отказать в новом соединении при больших нагрузках.
кстати, каким числом помечен "новый" 183 билд? должен быть от 7 октября.

Yes. "of October 7."
Well, what do we do now?
There were no such problems on the "three".
Now it's all over!!!!
Where is the solution?
You can't trade with EAs!!!

Yeah, that's hilarious to me too. In MT3, EAs have always worked out benchmark!!! Now: different connections, different modes... as a result more modern MT4 started to execute orders much worse than MT3...

So what do we do now? <br/ translate="no"> There were no such problems on the three.
Now it happens all the time!!!!
Where is the solution?
You cannot trade with Expert Advisors!!!

for starters don't jump to conclusions.
on "troika" there were much more other problems - no more than one trade per EA run, asynchronous trades, unavailability of trade history (need I go on?). now we have to manage trade flows much more finely.
if you read this thread from the beginning, you can see several solutions - use semaphores, check trading capability, make several trade attempts if unsuccessful.
EA

Yeah, that's hilarious to me too. In MT3, EAs have always worked benchmark!!! Now: different connections, different modes... as a result, more modern MT4 has started to execute orders much worse than MT3...

let's get it all back! after a very long and massive persuasion to change the principles of trading with EAs.
in mt3 EAs were not working out at all. and different connections were already there at that time.

Give me an example of ETHALONE processing an order so that the order is placed with 100% probability.

But I'm sure that the problem is not in the server's DUTY.
Many have tried to reproduce the error (and you yourself) and some never have it at all.
Is the server always free for them?

You may run a simple Expert Advisor that always gives orders and it will not produce a single error, while I will have plenty of them. Where is the logic?

Give us an example of ETALON processing of an order so that the order is placed with 100% probability.

easily. "The only thing you have to do is to get the broker on the phone first.

But I am sure that the problem does not lie with the server.
Many have tried to reproduce the error (and you yourself) and some never get it at all.
Is the server always free for them?

you have to prove your confidence.

Run a simple Expert Advisor that gives out orders all the time and you won't get a single error, while I will be full of them. Where is the logic?

an excavator has twisted 10 metres of steep fibre optic cable. where's the logic in that?

the excavator twisted 10 metres of steep fibre optic cable. where's the logic in that?

=))))

You can't trade in councillors!!!

stats:
2 days trading - 8 EAs:
138 attempts - 4 errors ( three #128 and one #6 ).
All those semaphores, pauses and checks mentioned are used to the full.
Connection might have dropped indeed - my quality is not very good...

Although my build is from 05.10.2005, I've missed the new one somehow =)

Your logic is strange.
I give you proof and even tell you how to check, but you stubbornly refuse to do so.

But I don't want to write and beg you, if everything worked.

It does not work and has not worked for two months on real accounts.

Instead of excuses, make a last effort.
I'm offering you help too.

And you all persuade me.

Send an expert who collects evidence of your case, I will put it and send you the report.

And for the advice to trade on the phone, thank you very much. That's the limit of insolence.

I give you proof and even tell you how to check, but you just won't do it. <br / translate="no">.

Why tell me how to check? In two months, we jointly in this thread have modified the quark expert, on which we check. the expert is not flawless, but the number of errors is minimal. and it really is "no connection".
By the way, the green ping indicator in the bottom right corner does not take into account real connection failures between pings.

Do I really need to write and ask you if everything works.
It hasn't worked for two months and it has NOT worked on real accounts.
Instead of excuses, make a last effort.
I am offering you help as well.

thanks

And you all persuade me.

Send an expert who collects evidence of your rightness, I will put it and send you the protocol.

take it from this thread and race it. we raced it on 11 pairs at the same time.

And for the advice to trade on the phone, thank you very much. That's the limit of insolence.

Don't get cocky. You asked about the benchmark trade - I told you.