Error number 6 - page 22

So the error has moved on to another plane. let's gather the facts

So the error has moved on to another plane. let's get the facts together.

It looks like...

Tested it =(
53 attempts - only first one was successful. 7 errors #6, others #128.
After restarting terminal - everything worked at once.

My logs also show ExpertTradeContext: timeout (180000).
I will send logs to stringo...

Mail, by the way, worked, but there was an error (infrequent)
SMTP: 354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself

I also noticed a very interesting thing - the running time of the order setting function is 180 sec, i.e. 180,000 ms...
It's not my Sleeps, it's the order-send itself waiting for....
I have no endless slips up to the moment of setting: only pause between trades (which is now 0) and pause after errors (no pause after 128, and after 6 - I have temporarily disabled it).

We conclude - Ordersend requests connection to the server within 180 sec, and then gives an error ;)

zy: connection, of course, there is....

I also noticed a very interesting thing - the running time of the order setting function is 180 sec, i.e. 180000 ms... <br / translate="no"> It's not my Sleeps, it's the ordersend itself waiting....
I have no endless slips before the installation: only pause between trades (which is now 0) and pause after errors (after 128 - no, and after 6 - temporarily disabled).

Conclusion: Ordersend requests connection to server for 180 sec, and then gives error ;)

ss: connection, of course, is....

Interesting already...

the error reproduces quite quickly - 20 minutes after restarting, and that's it =)

A couple of times after restarting the terminal, connect failed for the whole terminal...

I think the ill-fated "error 6" in the last pre-build has disappeared, but another thing has started to appear: "ExerciseTradeContest: Timeout (180,000)"....

similarly

Metacustomers.

Create an expert that will collect and automatically email you all sorts of information to solve the problem.
I, for example, would be happy to run it on mine to help find a solution faster, rather than poking around all the time.

So, as I understood an error because of resource leak. Question - do you use something (like BoundsChecker) for searching such things or search with your hands + head?

And the possibility of debugging log would be useful for you, then more or less advanced users could not only rely on their observations, but to provide a piece of log by which it will be possible to determine the nature of a bug.
By debugging log I mean the log in which the actions performed by the program are written in detail. Something like this:
Socket creation: created (descriptor 0x00001053)<br / translate="no"> Connection to 12.34.56.78:12345: error WSAECONNREFUSED: The attempt to connect was forcefully rejected.
Socket creation: error WSAEMFILE: No more socket descriptors are available

Naturally, to make logging throughout the program - a long and laborious task, so you should at least make it in critical places, where based on bug reports there may be an error. Personally, I would definitely include such logging, even if it would write gigantic logs of hundreds of megabytes.

Methaquotes.

Need help, then?
I would like to finally be able to test and work properly.
For more than a month now I've had to do everything by hand - I can't trade with experts on either demo or real accounts.