Error number 6 - page 20

Еще одно наблюдение. На англоязычном форуме народ интересуется, не упал ли демо сервер. Чей - не уточняют.

The topic is abstractly called MetaQuotes demo server down?
:)))

Shit :) With my powers of observation !!!

Интуитивно понимаю, что 4050 здесь вообще не к месту, но обосновать не могу :)

Yeah, fun =)
The only thing I noticed is that you get 2 attempts in one second. Is that the idea or a mistake?

No. The only thing I can say in my excuse: I set 10-second timeouts.

for(int nTry = 0; nTry < 10; nTry++) { SaveComment("\r\n" + Day() + "." + Month() + "." + Year() + " " + Hour() + ":" + Minute() + ":" + Seconds()); SaveComment("Trying to sell, attempt " + nTry + "\r\n"); SaveComment("\r\nAsk: " + Ask + ", StopLoss: " + dStopLoss + ", TakeProfit: " + dTakeProfit + "\r\n"); nResult = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, dLotSize, Bid, nSlip, Bid + dStopLoss, dTp, strExpertName, nMagic, 0, OrangeRed); Sleep(10000); if(nResult != -1) { SaveComment("successfull\r\n"); break; } else { SaveComment(" failed, error " + GetLastError() + "\r\n"); RefreshRates(); }

My EA has been trading the August build for a couple of days in the real world. Logs are full of old ticks and failed pings (or proxy error on another machine).
Trades, about ten, went well, no sixth error yet.

No. The only thing I can say in my excuse is that I have 10-second timeouts.

take a look at your log:
27.9.2005 0:5:53 Trying to sell, attempt 3
27.9.2005 0:5:53 Trying to sell, attempt 4

and so on more than once...
Gotta check the code ;)

<br/ translate="no"> Gotta check the code ;)

Yes, I understand... But here's the code. Loop, ten times, Sleep(10000)... That's weird.

Yes, I understand... Except here's the code. Loop, ten times, Sleep(10000)... It's weird...

Yeah, I got it wrong... =)
and yes,it is weird....

To make a long story short, the build of 26 August on Alpari demo is already in its second day, no errors #6, everything works correctly, with only a few glitches, 30 orders are open on the account and operations are conducted with them.....
That's the way it is...

I get error number 6 with an enviable consistency.
In a slow market more often, in a fast market less so.
I don't know where to look and what else to try.
Maybe the developers can advise me on what to look for?

Sometimes I get ping failed or ping error instead of error 6
How is order requisitioning handled?
Observing the operation, I have seen that after the order request is issued, the quotes keep coming in, and after a while error 6 comes.

Sometimes instead of error 6 I get ping failed or ping error <br / translate="no"> How is the order request issued?
Observing the operation, I have seen that after the order request is issued, the quotes keep coming in and after a while error 6 is received.

And you have the build from what date?