Strategies that give big profits - page 6

avtomat:

So, there is no and will not be any concrete data on the graph.

We'll dispense with them.

Since there is no and will not be concrete data, and therefore there is no possibility to build a model, I will show what swing mode means with a simple sinusoid. I set an approximating line, plotted by two points (initial and final). I overlay the sway on it. It is approximate. It is quite good to demonstrate the essence of the phenomenon

You see?

;))))))))

Prival-2:

You have changed, you have added a sine wave to the straight line (you have changed the model, it is no longer a straight line but a mixture).

Your model is as unrealistic as the compound percent formula. But only for another reason.

1. Everyone is well aware that there is not a single office in the world that can pay out $3 trillion in profits. There is not even a single country in the world that can pay out 3 trillion dollars. This is clear even to a green beginner. This is relevant to the matter of compound interest and was mentioned in the request of one of the forum participants to show the performance of such a TS for five years, in real life. When we started to work with this system, we started to do some trading on the real market. After that everything is simple, you work in the volume that the market allows you to take and you work until this market inefficiency exists...

2) What you cite as a curve for the growth of the deposit is nonsense. It cannot even be theoretical (you just want it to be so), but the reality is different. If you can't interfere with the robot's work during the Championship in any way (you can only watch how the robot is making money or losing money), the author of such a robot has a different reality. But in real trading robot the author of such a robot will very quickly find that inefficiency has disappeared or changed. The developer will tweak the robot (to make it profitable again or stop it altogether).

And your sinusoidal model shows a complete nonsense: there was inefficiency in the market and the robot was very good at taking away this inefficiency during the first 100 trades. And then the market inefficiency started sinusoidally changing: -))

The inefficiency is either there or not... ( it doesn't change on a sine wave )

+ the trader who created this robot is a complete moron, he sees that the algorithm is no longer working and masochistically watches him lose zero .... class

So your calculations, are flawed, incorrect and fundamentally wrong. + absolutely do not explain (do not answer the question) why the work of such algorithms do not shine, and even for 5 years.

Bullshit ;))))

You really don't know what you're talking about, or are you making a fool of yourself?

Like this nonsense :

Prival-2:

Shone a trading strategy that gave consistent profits. And its efficiency was so high that the Championship organizers urgently began to take measures to introduce special filters, started to change the quoting algorithms.... , it is clear from the equity curve, when they started to do it.

.... the championship organizers are going after the pips man --- "how scary to live in..." and "it's all everybody's fault"

;))))))

And then there's this crap:

Inefficiency either exists or it doesn't... ( by the sine wave it does not change )

Figure out what you want, whether it's "efficiency" or "inefficiency".

avtomat:

Bullshit ;))))

Ah, I get it, that's your main argument when there's nothing to hit. Said bullshit and that's fine. Arguing is for wimps.

By the way, the main purveyor of bullshit here is you. Market maker practically.

TheXpert:

Ah, I get it, that's your main argument when there's nothing to hit. Said bullshit and that's fine. Arguments are for wimps.

By the way, the main purveyor of bullshit here is you. Market maker practically.

I am not surprised at all by the fact that you didn't understand what it was all about.

I'll try to make it clear to you.

You, of course, have heard the proverb: "There's a wild goose in the garden, and an uncle in Kiev", and, I hope, you understand its meaning? That's exactly the kind of post, with its content "There's a wild goose in the garden, and an uncle in Kiev", I characterized it as "nonsense".

Now you know. ;)))))

Stop swearing. Please diagrams, algorithms, calculations, pictures on strategies.

avtomat:

I'm not surprised at all by the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

I will try to explain it to you.

Of course, you have heard the proverb "There's an elder in a garden, and an uncle in Kiev", and I hope you understand its meaning. That's exactly the kind of post, with its content "There's an elder in a garden, and an uncle in Kiev", that I characterized as "nonsense".

Now you know ;)))))

There is an elder in Kiev too and it is really an uncle; ))))

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0,_%D0%9E%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%8C_%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87

barabashkakvn:
Stop swearing. Please diagrams, algorithms, layouts, pictures on strategies.

Yes, the algorithm is very simple - we form a channel and trade on the rebound. Actually all my strategies are based on this principle. I would even say more. More than 80% of profitable PAMMs, which are not based on martin or averaging - night channel trade in one form or another!

Such a strategy with reinvestment produces crazy profits. As an example: 2009. Thanksgiving. from $80 to $10,000 in 36 hours on AUDNZD. Or here's a recent example from last year. From $150 to $46,000 in 3-4 weeks. But I only got $3,200 from my broker.

And in general a fat strategy was for overnight eurocrosses until brokers widened the spread and screwed up execution.

avtomat:

Bullshit ;))))

As is this nonsense :

and also this nonsense:

Yes, your level of incompetence is staggering. And this after all these years on the forum.... That's fantastic. I honestly thought there was no such thing. Turns out I was wrong.

dimeon:

Yes, the algorithm is very simple - we form a channel and trade on the rebound. Actually all my strategies are based on this principle. I would even say more. More than 80% of profitable PAMMs, which are not based on martin or averaging - night channel trade in one form or another!

Such a strategy with reinvestment produces crazy profits. As an example: 2009. Thanksgiving. from $80 to $10,000 in 36 hours on AUDNZD. Or here's a recent example from last year. From $150 to $46,000 in 3-4 weeks. But I only got $3,200 from my broker.

In general it was a fat strategy for overnight Eurocrosses, until the brokers widened the spread and spoiled the execution.

Here's the five-minute. The channel height is 20 pips at most:

Not much of a high channel.