Strategies that give big profits - page 5

avtomat:

Let's see what happens in three or four months if this regime persists:

If this regime persists, a complete drain is imminent. And it will happen quite quickly. At point 410, for example, everything has already been drained to zero.

I should point out that the approximation straight line has not changed, it is still the same.

This is a simple approximation - without taking into account restrictive conditions like ever-increasing collateral, right?

barabashkakvn:
This is a simple approximation - without taking into account restrictive conditions like ever-increasing collateral, isn't it?
This is just a demonstration of where the swing mode leads. And also a demonstration of the failure of forecasts based solely on the approximating straight line.

And what are all these championships and contests from companies for?... It's naive to think that it's for the good of traders... Capitalism... the road to hell is paved with good intentions... it seems so... nothing changes in human psychology and the currency market is no exception.

avtomat:
This is just a demonstration of where the swing mode leads. And also a demonstration of the failure of predictions based solely on an approximating straight line.
Interesting! Now let's introduce these oscillations as a feedback loop and press the balance to a straight line

event:
Interesting! Now let's introduce these oscillations as a CB and press the balance to a straight line
We can switch right away, and push the balance to infinity. ;)))

Prival-2:

And this is for you. They say laughter is the best medicine. Be sure to watch it, you need to listen and read the subtitles. There's a VERY, VERY licensed broker in there....

Who has gone through all this, will understand and hopefully his mood will improve ))

Thanks for the video))) It brought tears to my eyes))))

Edic:
Thanks for the video))) It brought tears to my eyes)))

I kept waiting for him to explain why he only had one tooth, where all the others went.

But I don't think you should look for a conspiracy where there isn't one.

Laryx:

I kept waiting for him to explain why he only had one tooth and where all the others had gone.

But I don't think you should look for a conspiracy where there isn't one.

The man talks about pans in general - how he went to soak them in the ocean overnight, the tide came in and he lost them. )) And the person who wrote the subtitles isEXANTE, which is positioning itself as an honest broker that allows individuals to trade on almost all the world's trading floors from a single account. So they troll forex to counterbalance themselves. Like - we are honest, we are not forex - come to us.

Prival-2:

Give the more correct ones.

at the end of 5 years of this trade, the account will be5.08151E+11

at the end of the year419096.6965

at the end of the first quarter, second year113706579.1

Probably better to stop at the end of the quarter where the number is higher

avtomat:

If such a regime persists, a complete drain is imminent. For example, at point 410, everything has already been emptied to zero, just short of a trillion ;)

That being said, I'd like to point out : The approximating straight line has not changed, it is still the same.

It has changed - you have added a sine wave to the straight line (you have changed the model, it is no longer a straight line but a mixture).

Your model is as unrealistic as the compound percentage formula. But only for another reason.

1. Everyone is well aware that there is not a single office in the world that can pay out $3 trillion in profits. There is not even a single country in the world that can pay out 3 trillion dollars. This is clear even to a green beginner. This is relevant to the matter of compound interest and was mentioned in the request of one of the forum participants to show the performance of such a TS for five years, in real life. When we started to work with this system, we started to do some trading on the real market. After that everything is simple, you work in the volume that the market allows you to take and you work until this market inefficiency exists...

2) What you cite as a curve for the growth of the deposit is nonsense. It cannot even be theoretical (you just want it to be so), but the reality is different. If you can't interfere with the robot's work during the Championship in any way (you can only watch how the robot is making money or losing money), the author of such a robot has a different reality. The developer of such a trading robot will very quickly determine that the inefficiency has disappeared or changed. The developer will tweak the robot (to make it profitable again or stop it altogether).

And your sinusoidal model shows a complete nonsense: There was inefficiency in the market and the robot was very good at taking away this inefficiency during the first 100 trades. And then the market inefficiency started sinusoidally changing: -))

The inefficiency is either there or not... ( it doesn't change on a sine wave )

+ the trader who created this robot is a complete moron, he sees that the algorithm is no longer working and masochistically watches him lose zero .... class

So your calculations, are flawed, incorrect and fundamentally wrong. + absolutely do not explain (do not answer the question) why the work of such algorithms do not shine, and even for 5 years.