Strategies that give big profits - page 4

_new-rena:
15 lots, out of the bush.

yeah. no problem. 15 lots. And then how do you reinvest? You can't... plus look at the equity graph of the first 100 trades (straight line, no drawdown, and enter the whole cutoff), up to the tomato...

Z.I. It's just that some people here are making a hump out of me...I don't like it, especially when an amateur does it. Okay, if an equal in strength and knowledge, then it's even nice to piketate (mutually respecting each other). But here ....

So excuse me if you are caught ))))

event:

Did you participate in this championship and do not know that:The maximum number of orders (including pending orders) placed simultaneously is 3?

I do. My post is just above.

Prival-2:

Yeah. No problem. 15 lots. And then how do you reinvest? you can't do that... plus look at the equity graph of the first 100 trades (straight line, no drawdown, and entry for the whole cutoff), up to the tomato...

Z.I. It's just that some people here are making a hump out of me...I don't like it, especially when an amateur does it. Okay, if an equal in strength and knowledge, then it's even nice to piketate (mutually respecting each other). But here ....

So excuse me if you got caught up in it too ))))

As far as I remember, during the championship the eu went in a trend for two and a half months. Maybe the man was just lucky, because most probably the cross was flying and therefore the strategy was counter-trend, and then the stops were made?

Prival-2:

Sarcasm.... and what did you want in response to this post. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42223/page15#comment_1483162

and it turns out you can't calculate anything, you can't, you need point values. But you've already been labelled,...good for you. Just a fabulous mathematician.

I give you two points again (since you are unable to read them yourself from the link).

Start of trading (t=0). the deposit is $10k . After three months, the account has $ 25443, i.e. net profit is $ 25443-10000=15443.

In order to use the compound interest formula, you have everything.

But you don't want to admit it. You want to build a model. All right, you can do it that way, the model is simple, a straight line. Whoever clicks on the link will see it (straight line) perfectly well.

http://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/winwin2007/reports

You have two points, that is enough to draw a straight line. If you don't know how, go to school, learn geometry...

You look pathetic...

avtomat:
You look miserable...

And you, of course, are great. I'm gonna have to do two CGs every time I see your "profound" post.

Give me the numbers, O Great One. Calculate the compound percentage formula ... Or it's beneath your Dignity, your tendency is to put up banners.)

_new-rena:
As far as I remember, during the Championship the Euro was trending for two and a half months. Maybe the man was just lucky, because the cross most likely was flat and therefore the strategy was counter-trending, and then the stops were made?

There was no luck there. I watched him very closely. I analysed every trade, every limit. I charted it. Trying to figure out the trading idea. Any normal trader, when he sees such a curve of equity, wants to earn as well. I saw it, I saw it in real time. I analyzed quotes, watched how they were changing, what their features were. By the way, this allows me to believe that the Championship Organizers had changed the quotation mode (they had introduced special filters) (at least three times. Winwin2007 managed to resist this at least twice and started to lose equity at the third time, but he was very good anyway and made a very good robot).

I managed to calculate the idea and implement it. I cannot assert that it was 100% the same as winwin2007's one, but it was very similar. And I traded it on the real account .... I wrote about how brokerage companies reacted to these algorithms above )) And I'm not the only one who managed to figure out the idea. This I know for sure ...

Prival-2:

There was no luck there. I watched him very closely. I analysed every trade, every limit. I charted it. Trying to figure out the trading idea. Any normal trader, when he sees such a curve of equity, wants to earn as well. I saw it, I saw it in real time. I analyzed quotes, watched how they were changing, what their characteristics were. By the way, this allows me to believe that the Championship Organizers had changed the quotation mode (they had introduced special filters) (at least three times. Winwin2007 managed to resist this at least twice and started to lose equity at the third time, but he was very good anyway and made a very good robot).

I managed to calculate the idea and implement it. I cannot assert that it was 100% the same as winwin2007's one, but it was very similar. And I traded it on the real account .... I wrote about how brokerage companies reacted to these algorithms above )) And I'm not the only one who managed to figure out the idea. I know it for sure...

It means that his strategy is normal.

Went to watch...

Prival-2:

You didn't read my message carefully. And you draw your conclusions by guessing from coffee grounds. Once again, right during the championship, the organizers began to change the quotation mode. They introduced special filters that were aimed specifically against this strategy, not to let it make money... because the profits would hit the ceiling.

Oh, what "coffee grounds". It is possible to trade using DCs. It would be foolish to think that the DC will allow you to profit from it.

This is the condition (that you have to make money on the market and not on the brokerage company, the brokerage company must also make money).

Exactly the opposite, as I understood - this TS was just based on the possibility of "relatively honest volume of money with brokerage companies". But any such TS will sooner or later be limited.

We are kind of talking about stable trading opportunities. And such trading should enrich both trader and DC! Only in this case DT will not throw a spanner in the wheel. That's why my TS are daylight trading. I am trying to switch to watch-trading - nope. So far none of these time-trading combinations has showed profit within intervals longer than three years.

_new-rena:

So his strategy is okay.

gone to watch...

I've worked out his idea.

I've got a good strategy, he's right about that, but I'd rather have 1. I would have been a champion.)

The strategy is trading in the channel. The man calculated the number of stop and take triggers, after making conclusions and choosing a constant channel width, went to the champion.

So, there is no concrete data on the graph, nor will there be.

We can dispense with them.

What can be seen on this graph

in the first part (~ up to point 100) there are no special jerks, the graph grows along the approximating line without significant deviations.

In the second part of the graph there are clear signs of swinging - increasing oscillations around the approximating line, with increasing amplitude and frequency.

Since no concrete data are available and there is no possibility to build a model, I will show what swing mode means with the help of a simple sinusoid. I set an approximating line, plotted by two points (initial and final). I overlay the sway on it. It is approximate. It will do quite well to demonstrate the essence of the phenomenon.

Here point #200 is the end point.

Making claims of exorbitant growth over several years (to trillions of $$ ;))))) based only on an approximating straight line with a lifetime of three months is, to put it mildly, not very professional ;))

Let's see what the rocking may lead to, the mode of the second part of the graph.

Let's see what happens in three or four months, if this mode survives:

If such a regime persists, a complete drain is imminent. For example, at point #410 it is already zeroed out, just under a trillion ;)

At the same time, I would like to emphasize that the approximating straight line has not changed, it remains the same.

I hope everyone is clear and understandable.

Good luck to all!!!