Strategies that give big profits - page 13

avtomat:

Let me put it this way: When Broko was broadcasting futures and cfps, everything was consistent, they checked execution, if anything, at http://www.cmegroup.com.

For example, euro futures http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx.html

But any cheating can be easily traced and challenged if there is any inconsistency.

The market is an interbank market and has only an indirect relation to the stock exchange.

Not about CME I already wrote. No need to check there, it's pointless. There ip-shnik and domain lying in the woods of Germany.

I'm talking about Moscow bourse for example - whether all beats? After all, you write above and argue on the subject - quotes indicative type?

In this sense, arbitrage works very well, you can't find out where you took and where you gave...

_new-rena:
I have already written about SME. You do not need to check there, it makes no sense. I meant the Moscow Stock Exchange, for example - does everything work? After all, you write above and argue on the subject - are quotations indicative like?

I haven't traded on the Moscow Exchange. For non-residents, the terms are disadvantageous.

Arbitrage is not my thing.

_new-rena:

Gentlemen winners, please answer the question: do the quotes of brokers/dts and stock exchanges differ and within how many points?

//I have not heard an answer for five years now. Now you will not hear an answer for five years. PS: CME is out, checked.

forex+CME and mosbirge currency futures prices are different . But they run in parallel with minimal delta variation - arbitrageurs smooth everything out. I am currently investigating this topic.

For particularly wild and fast arbitrageurs there is even a direct channel for good money, only, it seems, to the London Stock Exchange, where the ruble is also traded against the dollar.

The arbitrator there sits on the arbitrator and the arbitrator drives the arbitrator. The one who has more discounts on commission earns more).

All are doing essentially the same thing, but who is faster - that's the daddy. And the one who is slower is the mum....)

Edic:

forex+CME and Mosbirch currency futures prices are different . But they run in parallel with minimal delta variation - arbitrageurs smooth everything out. I am currently investigating this topic.

For particularly wild and fast arbitrageurs there is even a direct channel for good money, only, it seems, to the London Stock Exchange, where the ruble is also traded against the dollar.

There the arbitrator sits on the arbitrator and the arbitrator drives the arbitrator. The one who has more discounts on commission earns more).

Everyone is doing essentially the same thing, but whoever is quicker is the daddy.

interesting. i've written to you in person.

_new-rena:
interesting. i wrote to you in person.

Here is the Eurodollar futures bet.

There are two market makers-arbitrageurs on both sides of the spread at all times, most likely doing arbitrage with the CME. Although, many have a bridge in parallel to all the exchanges + liquidity providers on forex etc. There are even brokers offering access to almost all the world's exchanges simultaneously - not kitchens.

Useddd:
In the second quote from Prival, "real" is used as a synonym for the real market. It is not about 'real' accounts in kitchens.

On the real ones, it's on the stock exchange. When you go to the CME, or the MICEX ... there are real accounts, real (not virtual) execution of trades. That's exactly what I meant. If we talk about Broco, they had different account numbers (which are issued by MT), like this group of accounts for the competition, and here's another group of accounts (also incidentally issued by MT) like real. So, both there and there, the execution of trades was the same. We also have a good idea to use the rules of "real" account and in some other group of contest accounts.

It seems to be that the rules do not allow discussing brokers here, even if they are no longer in existence. So I'm probably going to get another ban again + the post will be erased.

So if you've had time to read it, good.

Useddd:

In the second quote there is only the beginning about the real market, which of course is not possible. But both quotes were made in the context of past trading in brokoco, which had nothing to do with the real market. And their argument with Automat is about real kitchen accounts, not about the real market, because Prival didn't even get to the real market at that time.

The market is not the real market yet. Automat said that such leverage was given only on competitive broker/kitchen accounts, not on real broker/kitchen accounts. Prival argued that kitchens and broco in particular gave such leverage on real kitchen accounts too. Then for some reason he added in the second post that real kitchen accounts are not real accounts. But the point was about real kitchens.

Read above )

Prival-2:

In the real ones, it's on the stock exchange. When you go to the CME, or the MICEX ... There are real accounts, real (not virtual) execution of trades. That's exactly what I meant. If we talk about Broco, they had different account numbers (which are issued by MT), like this group of accounts for the competition, and here's another group of accounts (also incidentally issued by MT) like real. So, both there and there, the execution of trades was the same. And it was possible to build a mega lot, both on contest accounts and allegedly on "real" ones...

Useddd:

.... If you don't like your opponent's post, explain why it is so and compare your experience and when this experience appeared. So many pages of arguments, but all you have to do is to find out whether there was such and such leverage in broco or any other kitchens in such and such a period of time...

By the way, for the phrase "there are no ticks and there will be no ticks" (at least in mt5) - no one has said and will not say a simple "excuse me" either....

And that google doesn't help any more. Here is the first link, mega supet, super broker leverage 1:3000

https://fxglory.com/ru/?reffer=earnforex_ru_rwtop

you don't have to build a megalot either, you go in all tomatoes, before the gap .... and spend the rest of your life trying to get money out of another kitchen.

Only pomoy mu they got smarter, they give such a leverage on the account up to 1$, and the withdrawal fee eats it all up.

What do I have to apologize for? I'm sorry for doing so ... sorry, they came to the market to take suckers off and they turned out to be suckers themselves ... very sorry, I sit and cry bitter tears :-)).

FXGlory Ltd | 24×5 Online Forex Trading
FXGlory Ltd | 24×5 Online Forex Trading
  • admin
  • fxglory.com
Инвесторы всегда заинтересованы инвестировать там, где они могут заработать. Рынок Форекс легко доступен заинтересованным инвесторам как вы. С Fxglory легко учить, торговать, управлять и зарабатывать деньги. Мы направляем вас по самым удобным и доступным торговым путям международного валютного рынка.

Useddd:

I'm not talking about your, apologies, I believe you did that on the broco-cookie 'real life' too.

Waiting to hear back from your opponent.

By the way, I also found a couple where the leverage was previously (I don't know how it is now, I'm too lazy to check) 1:1000 and 1:2000.

And it does not tie with the Automatov's"You've never - hear what I say - you've NEVER built a Megalot in any brokerage company or in any kind of a kitchen on a real account".

Don't get me started on the nuances of lots, the release of margin or calculating it not on the balance of funds and so on... the bottom line is huge leverage.

hmm... very interesting... you expect me to apologize for the phrase..:

By the way, as for the phrase "there are no ticks and will not be" (at least in mt5) - no one at least a simple "excuse me" has ever said and will not say....

??? and whose phrase is that?

======================

The leverage thing is a different matter. But I see you haven't got the point yet...

There's one here, but I'll say it again:

For those who are not in the know, let me explain: the term "Megalot" was applied to those cases where positions are opened for a total amount that far exceeds the balance. For example, the balance = 1000, and the margin = 10000. The usual way it can not do. But if you opened a megalot in the right direction, then one day the balance increased by 100 - 200 - 500 - 1000 times. Well, if you open in the wrong direction, then knock out instantly, hence the name "Russian roulette.

I'll put it in capital letters:

For example, balance=1000 and margin=10000.

Margin -- margin -- collateral funds for open trades. Do you understand what we are talking about? Judging by your statements on the value of leverage, you do not. Do a little experiment -- on a demo account, open as many positions as possible. And see what the margin would be. And then try to open positions so that the margin exceeds the balance. What, you can't? It has nothing to do with leverage. The value of leverage - that's another song. But you have to know and understand at least the basic concepts....

There's a trick. I've been trying to get Prival Two to answer the question: What's the prerequisite for megalot?

You can't build a Megallot without that.

You ask him that question, maybe he'll answer it... But I think he won't, because he doesn't know the answer to that question.

And all this talk about plucking DCs is NOT Megalot. It's called "Heard the sound, but don't know where it is".