Strategies that give big profits - page 15

R0MAN:

Release of margin at the next (-s) lock?

No. That's not what we're talking about.

avtomat:

a lot of words... a lot of unnecessary, completely unnecessary words...

Do a simple experiment. You won't need so many unnecessary words.

To make it even clearer, here's a hint picture:

Try to open positions in such a way that the Margin value is twice the Balance value

Sirr, it's an easy one (but I didn't know about the megalot, thanks for the info). As you can see the balance is generally below the plinth))))

The fact that the lot is lined up is huge - it stays.

I just sat down, wrote a stratego and looked - well, yeah, seems good and has not come back yet, as it is not very cool.

R0MAN:

Is the margin released at the next (-s) lock?

Margin is not released. It all checks out very simply. For example, two, consecutive openings:

buy 0.05 маржа 53.40

sell 0.09 маржа 96.11 

So margin = 0.05 (buy) + 0.04 (0.09 sell- 0.05 buy) = 0.09.

_new-rena:
Sirrr, that's easy (I didn't know about megalot though, thanks for the info). As you can see the balance is generally below par)))
Something similar, but not the same.

_new-rena:
with an opening deposit of a grand, 22 lots open? You're more than confident.)

Well, I don't know the baseline. I'm just saying, it looks like.

But the main point here is that new positions were opened at the expense of positive equity. There was a gradual increase. Right?

_new-rena:
OK. Finish reading.
But the main point here is that new positions were opened at the expense of positive equity. There was a gradual build-up. Right?

avtomat:

Well, I don't know the raw data, just a quick guess, it looks like.

But the main point here is that new positions were opened at the expense of positive equity. There was a gradual build-up. Right?

Now finish the next post. You can reduce the risk and just not have to recharge when you lose. But everything in this world is relative.

_new-rena:
Now finish the next post. It is possible to reduce the risk and just not have to reload when draining. But everything in this world is relative.

Well, it is. A gradual withdrawal to mode, shall we say.

avtomat:

The price is not very good, but the risk is enormous.

But without a lock it's a hassle, because the risk is enormous.

If you've already noticed that when the price reverses, the lock works very well.

_new-rena:

But without a lock it's a hassle, because the risk is enormous.

You may have already noticed that a lock works very well when the price reverses.

What would allow to do this on the fly?

So, Megalot implies such a charge on the fly. That is, some condition must be fulfilled that would allow it to be done. And this necessary condition is not fulfilled.