Strategies that give big profits - page 17

Isn't it time to get back to strategies and stop picking on the trade bodies?

Prival-2:

One clarification, it wasn't my EA, but winwin2007 who was at the Championship. I, like many other people, was watching the championship and when I saw the work of this strategy I was impressed. Very impressed. Naturally, I wanted to have something like that in my arsenal, and I started figuring out how it worked. I managed to build a similar algorithm, I can't claim that it is 100% the same as winwin2007's one (the maths there may be completely different), but it efficiently generated profit on more than one currency pair. I could use it for different currencies, I just needed some adjustment to the quotation of this pair.

And don't pay attention to the robot. About 10 years ago he was unable to recognize the compound interest (reinvestment) formula, he was adding a sine wave to the equity curve. Not realizing that the championship conditions do not allow reinvestment, lot size and their number is limited. If reinvestments were available, the profit would be in the ceiling. I was playing the fool...

And then it turns out, oh no he knows what reinvestment is. Pure megalot is how it is built, reinvesting profits (profits to the ceiling). He is playing the fool again, like he has a secret knowledge. Not realizing that he who won at Russian roulette knows how to build a mega lot (and knows what it is, and what it is eaten with), there was no other way to win ... And what he could not do exactly the same on the real deal (to make mega profits), it is his problem, not mine ...

So automaton idika you go to your branch and pull your tractor out of the swamp with F, again not understanding the essence, as you have been doing for many years. I wish you the best of luck to last as long as possible in this market ...

fool ....

barabashkakvn:
Isn't it time to get back to strategies and stop picking on the traders?

But do you need such, so to speak, "strategies"...

In fact, this "hero" is bragging about a long known fraudulent scheme. And everyone listened...and passed it by.... ...and didn't notice... And they put it in the "strategy" category, not realising it was a fraud in its purest form.

I rarely take part in competitions now, but I well remember how annoying such "teams" of scoundrels were, and how various barriers were put up against them. The vast majority of participants wanted a fair fight, and were keen to expose such 'family contests'.

Well, everyone chooses their own strategies...

Useddd:
Nah, he's got to have those kind of perennial munchies https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40161
Do you even have any?

avtomat:

In fact, this "hero" is bragging about a long-known fraudulent scheme. And everyone listened...and passed by.... ...and didn't notice... And they put it in the "strategies" category, not realizing that it's a fraud in its purest form.

I rarely take part in competitions now, but I well remember how annoying such "teams" of scoundrels were, and how various barriers were put up against them. The vast majority of participants wanted a fair fight, and were keen to expose such "family contests".

Forex and poker are the most honest games in the world, just playing them you need to be able to cheat your opponent.

ULAD:
I am not sure how much money I have, but I am sure I have the right to make a profit.

poker is a gentleman's game, so to speak. the cards are like fishing rods there)))

i have a very strong motivation to play pips.)

For the fossil fuel they have an addiction to pips.

Useddd:
how, I'm an ignoramus and can only listen to agrarian pundits.
Yes... I can see that...

avtomat:

In fact, this "hero" is bragging about a long-known fraudulent scheme. And everyone listened... and passed by... ...and didn't notice... And they put it in the "strategies" category, not realizing it was a fraud in its purest form.

I rarely take part in competitions now, but I well remember how annoying such "teams" of scoundrels were, and how various barriers were put up against them. The vast majority of participants wanted a fair fight, and were keen to expose such "family contests".

You don't say. Cheater. Like you opened five accounts to run your tractors and I can't. Or maybe you can show in the rules of trading that the trader does not have the right to open transactions when he (the trader) wants, and the direction of the transaction is also his choice, and do not believe me, even the lot size can only be determined by the trader.....

So what did I do wrong?

You're trying to prove something in this thread again. First, winwin2007's strategy did not like you, then you wrote meaningful messages, wanting to astonish everyone with your secret knowledge of reinvestment. But what a pity, it turns out there are traders who know the formula of compound interest, and most interestingly, they are able to apply it in practice...

I'll tell you a great secret of forex. If someone loses, then there is someone who earns.

They do not give them a chance to win, I do not care. The main thing is to manage the account and that I have worked with zero risk, even if there is no profit (real), I have nothing to lose.

_new-rena:

poker is a gentleman's game, so to speak. the cards are like fishing rods there)))

i would like to play a little bit of forex and i am not afraid of pipsing.)

For the fossil fuel, the main thing is that they are afraid of pips, especially on all accounts without exception, and the demo market will sink.

In the end, I would say the profits are the highest in real trading. I can honestly say that I am on the plus side here and there. Can not give up either of them.

Frankly, the results are even a little better in poker. Stability is higher.

avtomat:
Do you have any?

It's a shitty market, really... I'm washing my hands of it.