Make your first million - page 94

Alexey Busygin:

I have to look for

Everyone, for themselves, is looking for conditions.

So do you get the irony? No such dealers in the world!!! ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
So you get the irony? No such dealers in the world!!! ))
Perhaps you should reconsider some priorities when choosing a broker. For example ECN or cent account type, sometimes it matters less than it seems

Alexey Busygin:
It may be worth reconsidering some of the priorities when choosing a broker. For example ECN or cent account type, sometimes it matters less than it seems
If you really think about it then yes. For example on Dukas the commission is 8 cents and spread from 0.1 point. That is, to really make money and not to feed them more than himself need to pull a minimum of 1.8 points! And this is a hell of a deal!!! You'll die on intraday!!!

Zogman:
Daniel, there are a lot of people who would invest heaps of dough if they could see stability and at least 30% of the year.
Can you tell me where they have a nest?

moskitman:
Can you tell me where they have a nest?
Show them profitability and they will fly in like honey

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, if you really think about it, yes. For example, at Dukas, the commission is 8 cents and the spread is 0.1 point. That is, to really make money and not to feed them more than themselves need to pull a minimum of 1.8 points! And it's a hell of a deal!!!
This can all be adjusted, if only you had the desire and time to do it.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Show them profitability and they will come running like honey.
This is actually not a serious approach, no one can be surprised or lured by yields and skins these days.

Alexey Busygin:
This is actually not a serious approach, profitability and skins do not surprise or entice anyone these days.
what is there to lure them in with? carrots?

Alexander Laur:

Why should you be lured in?

In 97 days you will be asked to become their investor. :)

it's a double-edged sword.

Daniil Stolnikov:
What's the lure, then? Carrots?
Carrots have been working since the dawn of time, but nowadays they are not very effective. Users will eat the carrot, but they don't want to work.