Make your first million - page 92

Zogman:

Isn't the cheline to show a stable return of at least 5-10% per month -- for a year that would be a lot -- Buffett earned less per year...

Daniel pi... promised an average return of 10% a day.

By the way, his avatar has changed, he used to be all trader... Now he's just a trader...

0.5% a day stable and guaranteed?

So you need a million first, so you can get 5-10% out of it later.

moskitman:
I do. How much is that stable and guaranteed? Show me the statement !?

Zogman:

Daniel, if it's no secret, why do you want a million so fast and so risky?

Isn't it a good idea to show stable yield of at least 5-10% per month - it will be a lot in a year - Buffett earned less per year...

I gave the answer to this question many times already somewhere on the forum. What is the sense of making even 100% a year? You can do the same without risk, working for your uncle. Earnings in the super-volatile Forex market make sense only in one case, in the case of super-mega increase of the relative small deposit to unprecedented heights! All the rest is bullshit!!! All who think otherwise - I simply pity them))

George Merts:

Daniel pi... promised an average return of 10% a day.

By the way, his avatar has changed, he used to be all trader... Now he's just a trader...

I promised - I showed it )))

What's wrong with this ava? The lack of a glass and a cigar?

moskitman:
Shoo, fly.

Alexandr Murzin:
So you need a million first so that you can get 5-10% of it later.
There they are - the golden words))

5-10% of a million is $50,000-100,000 - not bad, right? )) That's what you should strive for!!! There's no other way!!!

Although, with a million in hand, you can do anything - not necessarily on the forex ... It's a risk all the same.

George Merts:
I want to. How much of this stable and guaranteed ? Show me the statement !?
0.5 a day? Any kid can do that !!! 10, that's a lot of sweat...

Daniil Stolnikov:
0.5 a day? Any kid can do that!!! 10, that's a lot of sweat.
Stable, I don't think anyone can do that at all, imho.