Make your first million - page 87

Alexandr Murzin:
I told you he'd do it again.
Boring as hell! The predictions are nothing but ranting old fogies who, judging by their posts, can't be more than 17 years old... It's so funny to watch them writing naughty crap with their fingers, trying to resemble the modern schoolboy nerds... You can't get any predictions from them. I'm not even talking about some PAMM-ahs, signals and proofs of earnings... Overall, it is a deadly bore.

Daniil Stolnikov:
You predicted correctly - well done!!! Now predict the market? ))
This way and that way.

Alexandr Murzin:
In and out.
back

Daniil Stolnikov:
back
The broker is pleased

Daniil Stolnikov:

Suit yourselves - I can't sit idle:

Enjoyed the forecast for the month

Well it's a blast really a movie

Daniil Stolnikov:
Vaughn Sensei has already opened PAMM -40 and he's doing great.

PAMM is evil!!! They have already started to work with us and we will start to work with them.
Rascals are evil as they are saboteurs inside and try to undermine pamm

Daniil Stolnikov:
Boring, for fuck's sake! The predictions are nothing but the ranting of senile old fools who, judging by their posts, can't be more than 17 years old... It's so funny to watch them writing naughty crap with their fingers, trying to resemble the modern schoolboy nerds... You can't get any predictions from them. I'm not even talking about some PAMM-ahs, signals and proofs of earnings... All in all, they are a deathly bore.
They have made their forecasts a long time ago (waiting for results), but trolling is just a way of spending time.

Roman Busarov:
The forecasts have long been given (waiting for the returns), but trolling is just a waste of time.
Here's my prediction, since the Euro climbed so high, the next high it should take is 1.1510

I suggest we call it Seventeen Moments of Spring.

Alexandr Murzin:
I suggest we call the movie "Seventeen Moments of Spring".
That's what we'll call it. It's just the number 17 in the title that's confusing