Make your first million - page 191

Daniil Stolnikov:
branch out - they're not attached to it... ))
attach your demo state.... a file, not a screenshot.

But in the end, it's the end result - a one with 6 zeros - that counts!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't need your statement - a similar screenshot from FX book is more than enough:

you can see everything, and even more! I don't need trades - I'm not going to copy anyone. Well and if it's not difficult to name the system on the fx book so you can look not only at the picture. That's it!!!

For the especially obtuse, the account was trading before the continuation of the project and I don't want to make it public.

Roman Busarov:

For the especially stupid, that account was trading before the continuation of the project and I don't want to publicise it.

how smart are we?

for the especially bright - put your new account in the book and the courts!!! we'll all watch and marvel at how awesome you are!!!

I have to say, so you don't spread your snouts too much - in the contest where I showed 16 000% such accounts were indiscriminately deleted from the rating - they simply did not get into the final one. There was a condition - to show stable real trading with maximal drawdown 30% and not so high percentage. Since similar percentages in the real world are very, very difficult to obtain, so all of them used some fake methods. My rating has not been removed - as especially not borozel - one fellow showed a million percent

All I'm saying - do not take anyone here vinnipuhi with sawdust in his head - you about their mega interest and millions in accounts, tell your grandmother. Only real guys are quoted here (with real drawings and accounts) )) well, and the interest too.

Daniil Stolnikov:
There's no point in showing real profit if you don't want to fix it, as I told you - it's a good idea to review the rating. There was a condition - to show stable real trading with maximal drawdown 30% and not so high percentage. Since similar percentages in the real world are very, very difficult to obtain, so all of them used some fake methods. I was not deleted from the rating - as especially not borozel - one friend showed a lemon percent.

I am all about - do not take anyone here vinnipuhi with sawdust in his head - you're talking about their mega percentage tell grandma. Only real guys are quoted here (with real drawings and accounts) )) well, and the percentages too.

draw.

That's why you open a new account every time the interest is over 400.

You may increase it up to 40 or 500 with a dollar, but with 10k it's harder, because you get greedy and afraid of losing a large sum. more... more....

Roman Busarov:
draw.
what are you talking about? )) they draw in art school. they make a million here.

Roman Busarov:

That's why I open a new account every time the interest is over 400.

You can easily raise it to 40 or 500 with a dollar, but it's harder to raise it with 10k because you get greedy and afraid of losing a large sum. more... more....

So turn off the greed ))) and go rock rock rock rock!!! )) you need to treat 10k as just 10 )) In fact, it's just like that - they're virtual until you get a feel for them - ones and zeros on your hard drive ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
what are you talking about? )) they draw in art school. they make a million here.
well then just watch and don't fuck around.... if you consider that the start was 100 usd cents, now it's 234 usd or 23400 usd cents. 1,000,000 usd cents is a long way off.

Roman Busarov:
well then just watch and don't fuck around.... Considering the start was 100 usd cents, now it's 234 usd or 23400 usd cents. 1,000,000 usd cents is a long way off.
until you post a real report - you have 0!!! Start small ;)