Make your first million - page 185

The neural network is a joy to behold:

Who still doesn't understand what's going on - ask questions ))

Well... the weekend gap came in very handy... I'm already out of negative positions... Without any twitching a la Danick...

Although I have to say, Kukl took pity on me on Thursday... 4 points short of the SL price...

Well, now to get out of the hole... Right now there's $850 in the account, another $25 and the drawdown will be over. We'll see...

George Merts:

Well... the weekend gap came in very handy... I'm already out of negative positions... Without any twitching a la Danick...

Although, I must say, Koukl took pity on me on Thursday... 4 points short of the SL price...

Well, now to get out of the hole... Right now there's $850 in the account, another $25 and the drawdown will be over. We'll see...

congratulations!!! the important thing is what you do with it next ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
congratulations!!! the important thing is what you do with it next ;)

With what? You know my opinion, Danik, it'snot the king's business to fuck women, if I order it, they'll fuck you with their hands. Dumb hands are the cause of most major mistakes. I have created TS, filled it in the Expert Advisor, tested it, if everything is working - let it be used in trading and leave it untouched until a "stop-crunch" is triggered.

I also think you made some short trades on eurodollar...

George Merts:

With what? You know my opinion, Danik, it'snot the king's business to fuck women, if I order it, they'll fuck you and you can't trade hands. Dumb hands are the cause of most of the big mistakes. I have created TS, filled it in the Expert Advisor, tested it, if everything is working - let it be used in trading and leave it untouched until a "stop-crunch" is triggered.

And you also seem to have traded shorts on eurodollar...

You'll laugh - I did not touch the eur at all )) I see buying.

Daniil Stolnikov:
If you still don't understand what's going on, ask questions ))
Um... what's actually going on?

Daniil Stolnikov:
I see buying.
In Eurodollar ??? Well, maybe somewhere in there, on ticks-minutes... On the daily - only down....

moskitman:
Erm... what's actually going on?
As I understand it, Danik is "showing his trading class". He's already got a real 35% profit !

moskitman:
Um... what's actually going on?
Well, since you're asking - I have to tell you ))

Well, people were running around here - talking about mega interest and mega pips on real money... The mega percentages were a little higher. Today is the day of"neural network training" to 80 level - 2000 pips in the morning. Still don't get it? Shall I explain more? Probably not necessary - he who is in the subject will understand ;)

George Merts:
On the Eurodollar ??? Well, maybe somewhere in there, on ticks-minutes... On the daily - only down....
On the days it's quite ready for a reversal. I can see buying on the coloputs. I cannot say for sure, when we will really go up. We may easily go up to 1.06 and to 1.04.