STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT! - page 12

10937:

I agree 100%.

Apparently this conversation is going to be wrapped up in a sheep's horn.

Waste of time !!! The man doesn't want to listen and hear others. His business.

Is this about you again?

IvanIvanov:
are you talking about yourself again?

You don't write constructive posts, you don't write arguments, your posts are more like smeared spit...

Write your complete thought and proof in one post of at least 1500 characters including spaces...

Then we'll discuss them...

Otherwise.... you haven't said anything coherent so far...

10937:

You don't write constructive posts, you don't write arguments, your posts are more like smeared spit...

Write your complete thought and proof in one post of at least 1500 characters including spaces...

Then we'll discuss them...

Otherwise.... you haven't said anything coherent so far...

I'm expressing my opinion on your statements, you can't get it in my short posts and you think somebody reads your posts in full and picks something up... Nobody has answered you in this thread, from your point of view, ..... Wake up.... Go back to sleep, take it to your pals:-)

IvanIvanov:
I'm expressing my opinion about your statements, you can't make it out in my short posts and you think someone reads your posts in full and catches something there ... Nobody has answered you in this thread, from your point of view, ..... Wake up.... I'm going to bed now, take it to your posts:-)
If you hadn't polluted the thread with your rambling posts, maybe someone would have responded, even if not today, even if not in a week ... but not anymore ... unlikely to find ... something useful in your endless rubbish pile.

10937:
If you hadn't polluted the thread with your rambling posts, maybe someone would have answered, even if not today, even if not in a week...but not any more...hardly anyone would have found...anything useful in your pile of endless garbage-fold.
yeah.... found an excuse, it's my fault :-) go to the moderators, they'll judge who's the windbag...

IvanIvanov:
well he didn't.... the people behind him...

And continue the chain --> the Bank of England that Soros allegedly brought down was in fact a well-planned action. And the Bank of England is not the injured party at all. Soros acted as the zeitgeist in this action.

More recent examples of such machinations happened not so long ago. For example, "Oh, there was a failure in the Exchange computer network..." Or even more ridiculous: "drunk trader made the market fail..." And everyone takes it. Right?

;))))))))

10937:

I agree 100%.

Apparently this conversation will continue to be wrapped up in a sheep's horn.

Waste of time !!! The man doesn't want to listen and hear others. That's his business. I am sick of it !!! If I have good points I will respond, but otherwise, I will watch movies! ))))

Enlightenment is a long and painful process that requires breaking stereotypes.

;)

avtomat:

And continue the chain --> the Bank of England that Soros allegedly brought down was in fact a well-planned action. And the Bank of England is not the injured party at all. Soros acted as the zeitgeist in this action.

More recent examples of such machinations happened not so long ago. For example, "Oh, there was a failure in the Exchange computer network..." Or even more ridiculous: "drunk trader made the market fail..." And everyone takes it. Right?

;))))))))

So, the banks will never get away with it, not to mention the little ones, in the world they very often confuse cause and effect, victim and executioner, and it works very well with the crowd...

No, I'm really going to sleep, all the profits next week...

IvanIvanov:
So, the banks will never be in trouble, I do not take into account the small ones, in the world in general they very often confuse the cause and consequence, victim and executioner, and it works very well with the crowd.

and "soros" stories are tossed around to appease the crowd - just stories that have nothing to do with cause or effect. At the same time, the story lives on in the minds of the peeple, but the ends are in the water.

So much for the "soros" scheme.

Stop Loss is WANTED BY ALL!!!

1. At the moment of opening a deal, the trader's foremost task is to protect the deposit from a possible drawdown and to work in loss minimization mode. At this stage, you need to learn to focus your perception on the so-called no-return points: these are technical signals of the TS, which give clues to exit the trade even before the execution of the stop. It is enough to break through the no-return point by 3-5 pips to get a signal to close. Having mastered this technique, the trader covers the loss at an early stage, very often on a technical market pullback to the opening price - at his own, as they say.
What about take profit, you ask? How do you make money? The answer is: there is a very subtle nuance in a trader's work, which must be clearly understood. There is a skill of market perception and there is a skill of dealing, and one should not confuse the two. We use the first one when we are preparing to open a trade: we identify the potential of a "reversal" and the purpose of taking profit, which involves opening trades with high potential. We use the second skill when we have an open position, see point 1.
The mistake made by many beginning traders is that when opening a trade they immediately focus on the end goal - potential, losing sight of the signals given by the market at that particular moment in time. And if a situation occurs when a trader needs to operate in the minimization mode (see point 1), he/she simply does not notice it and holds the transaction too long, which eventually leads to a loss.

2. It is important to form the skill of closing a losing trade without compromise, without self-pity and pity for the current position. Thoughts like: "what will happen if...", "why not move the stop by a couple of points...", etc. will lead to agitation, panic, and switching to emotional mode.

Remember: to be able to make money - you must first learn not to lose it.

(This is the continuation, beginning:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41229/page9#comment_1432559)

STOP-LOSS УБИВАЕТ ВАШ СЧЕТ!
STOP-LOSS УБИВАЕТ ВАШ СЧЕТ!
  • www.mql5.com
Интересно,какой умник приучил большинство трейдеров ставить стопы за ближайшими минимумами и максимумами ? - Страница 9 - Категория: общее обсуждение