Deposit acceleration - page 10

VDev:
So it's not a competition with prizes )))) It's a social experiment)) And almost everyone will open cent accounts so as not to take any risks. Personally, I will open two accounts - a cent on a robot and an ECN on rvds. But I'm a developer and know my product, others don't. I've been thinking, maybe next week I will give the participants a chance to try the scalper on demo. One week will be enough. What do you think?
Alexey, how do you sign up participants?

AlexeyVik:
Alexei, how do you sign up participants?
I don't know about Alex, but for me it looks like we open a branch and put a steat in it. The winner by "general vote". And if there is no luck, everyone who has won goes out to the support group with a water course.

Argo:
I don't know about Alex, but for me it looks like we open a branch and state into it. The winner by "general vote". And if no luck, then everyone who won goes to the support group with a water course.
I've set up a website recently, I'll do the registration there. This is just to mail you promptly to inform about new versions, as I am constantly polishing and improving this robot. And here on the site you can't do a mailing to your friends.

We will open a separate thread here with monitoring and discussion so that the results can be seen. The robot is limited in time to one week, the whole tour is 4 weeks. Those who haven't published the monitoring will be excluded the following week. The .ex4 file will be the same for everyone, I will just put all account numbers that you will send in after registration. I think one demo and one real account will be enough for one participant.

That's about it.

Argo:
I don't know about Alex, but for me it looks like we open a branch and state into it. Winner by "general vote". And if no luck, everyone who won goes out to the support group with a water course.
It's not a competition, we're going to be on our own and I've already seen it.

VDev:

Shit, bail is strictly determined by maths, what does DC have to do with it? )))) Equals lots/leverage, scaled to the currency of the deposit. For EURUSD exchange rate is now 1.12140, the margin for 1 lot with 1:500 leverage will be 1.1214*100000/500 = $224.28. For a cent account this would be 224.28 cents = $2.2428.

You may use 0.01 lot deposit less than $2 when EURUSD price is < 1.0, which was in 2002 and there was no Robo at that time. Or with 1:1000 leverage, they didn't have such a leverage on ECN.

For a dollar account and derivative pairs like AUDCAD the calculation is a bit more complicated.

and now apply the same calculations to the below (you):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Deposit acceleration

VDev, 2015.02.25 19:17

With 1:500 leverage on a cent account would be margin = 10000/100/500 = 0.2 real. So for EURUSD there would be $0.2272 margin for a typical 0.1 lot minimum for a cent account. In short, half a grand is enough for a run-up))

And here is the Robo calculator:

http://www.roboforex.ru/trade-conditions/forex-calculator/

and accordingly Insta:

https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_calculator.php
And as I noticed above all this stuff on Insta is exactly 10 times less and it turns out that yes - 0.2 is quite a real margin

Калькулятор трейдера онлайн – удобный онлайн калькулятор Форекс для расчета стоимости 1 пункта Forex / RoboForex
  • www.mql5.com
Калькулятор форекс – это очень удобный и эффективный инструмент. Благодаря ему можно быстро рассчитать стоимость пункта, размер маржи, узнать спред и своп. Калькулятор обладает тем преимуществом, что все параметры счета уже заложены в нём, поэтому вам не нужно вручную просчитывать все параметры, рискуя ошибиться. Пользоваться калькулятором...

VDev:
So it's not a competition with prizes )))) It's a social experiment)) And almost everyone will open cent accounts so as not to take any risks. Personally, I will open two accounts - a cent on a robot and an ECN on rvds. But I'm a developer and know my product, others don't. I've been thinking, maybe next week I will give the participants a chance to try the scalper on demo. One week will be enough. What do you think?
As for me - if I'm going to participate - not on Robo unequivocally. I'm registered on Dukas. If you give me the source code for the scalper, I can add it there too.

Argo:
How about using it on the Internet? I used to do it for 2 years (at that time my broker was doing it only on MT4 and on MT5) Max lot 100 leverage 500 so max lot was 300 bbl with earnings 10 bbl per point (of course 4 digits). Allowed not to exceed a lot and earnings are quite tangible.
Thank you, I understand and will take a look.

mmmoguschiy:
and now apply the same calculations to the below (you):

And here's Robo's calculator:

http://www.roboforex.ru/trade-conditions/forex-calculator/

and accordingly Insta:

https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_calculator.php
and as I noticed above at Insta all this stuff is exactly 10 times less and it turns out that yes - 0.2 is a very real margin

Do you have any idea what you're arguing about?

And why at Insta 10 times less can you explain?

AlexeyVik:

And why Insta has 10 times less?

Because Insta's standard lot is not a standard lot.

AlexeyVik:

And why Insta has 10 times less?

Can you?