Deposit acceleration - page 7

mmmoguschiy:
So, riders - when's the start?
wait, the market is more important than an empty boda

IvanIvanov:
You guys are not steaming?
standard lot 0.1=$100,000 except for one brkcr of ife (they have 1 mio)

hence depo multiply by leverage and divide by 100 it's maxlot or a little less, everyone has his own gimmicks

You got the zeros right? Almost everywhere the standard lot is $100000, lemon few where. So 0.1 lot == $10000. In a cent account with 1:500 leverage it would be margin = 10000/100/500 = 0.2 real. That is, for EURUSD there would be $0.2272 margin for a typical minimum 0.1 lot in a cent account. In short, half a grand is enough for a run-up))

And one more thing, I'm making a control panel for each pair, hopefully in a few days I'll finish and we can start. It will be possible to set trading direction, enable-disable currency pairs from trading (scalper multicurrency), close series of orders according to conditions, etc. Everything else is ready. Anyway, we will hold a mini webinar to explain everything.

VDev:

Did you get the zeros wrong? Almost everywhere the standard lot is $100000, lemon few where. So 0.1 lot = $10000. With 1:500 leverage on a cent account, it would be margin = 10000/100/500 = 0.2 real. That is, for EURUSD there would be $0.2272 margin for a typical minimum 0.1 lot in a cent account. In short, half a grand is enough for a run-up))

Also, I'm making a control panel for each pair, hopefully in a few days I'll be done and we can start. It will be possible to set trading direction, enable/disable currency pairs from trading (scalper multicurrency), close series of orders according to conditions, etc. Everything else is ready. Anyway, we will hold a mini webinar to explain everything.

Where are such pledges? Even on a micro account, there are no such deposits! Unless on Insta...

MIG32:
100% per month with a survivability of three months.
Is this a joke? I have deposits (with three brokers) of 15,000 CU each with a risk of no more than 5% of the deposit. Leverage is 1/500. I trade a week on each account. I make 100% and leave. Reasons three: the first is not all will want to part with the amount more, the second tax (income no more than 600 000 rubles a month) and the third, two of the three brokers the condition over 30 000 on the account leverage 1/100 not more. The tenure is 7 years. When I was invited I made pips deals using only FATL and SATL and mentioned in blog indicator of currency indexes (of course my own) . I used to make 100-150 out of 10 Bakinos. I have never screwed up. So, maybe we should at least start from this level? I do know the result of 2 000 cu (minimum deposit) in 8 months to 1 000 000 cu. The broker, however, is theirs and the account was opened through my acquaintances from abroad.

Argo:
Is this a joke? I have deposits (with three brokers) of 15,000 usd each with a risk of no more than 5% of the deposit. Leverage is 1/500. I trade a week on each account. I make 100% and leave. Reasons two: the first is not everyone wants to part with the amount more and the second tax (income not more than 600,000 rubles a month). Shelf life of 7 years. When I was invited I made pips deals using only FATL and SATL and mentioned in blog indicator of currency indexes (of course my own). I used to make 100-150 out of 10 Bakinos. I have never screwed up. So, maybe we should at least start from this level? I do know the result of 2 000 cu (minimum deposit) in 8 months to 1 000 000 cu. They have a local broker and we opened an account through our friends from overseas.
Geez, guys, great team we have gathered here!!! )) We will go far if they do not stop )).

There are a couple of questions on the message. Life span of 7 years - how is it? Taking out 30,000 and after a while starting 15,000 again? And so for 7 years?

Mm yes, there's a new generation of merchants

Argo:
Is this a joke? I have deposits (with three brokers) of 15,000 usd each with a risk of no more than 5% of the deposit. Leverage is 1/500. I trade a week on each account. I make 100% and leave. Reasons three: the first is not all will want to part with the amount more, the second tax (income no more than 600 000 rubles a month) and the third, two of the three brokers the condition over 30 000 on the account leverage 1/100 not more. The tenure is 7 years. When I was invited I made pips deals using only FATL and SATL and mentioned in blog indicator of currency indexes (of course my own) . I used to make 100-150 out of 10 Bakinos. I have never screwed up. So, maybe we should at least start from this level? I do know the result of 2 000 cu (minimum deposit) in 8 months to 1 000 000 cu. We use an internal broker, and we opened an account through our friends from overseas.
I have never known such a system. I have never been messed around with such kind of a system, we never understood it and we did not know how to use it. (I am writing it down).

MIG32:
Interesting system. Could you elaborate on the TS? (I'm writing it down).
I was right when I said that there should be a separate branch for special inferences

Alexey:
I was right when I said there should be a separate thread for special inferences
Why "encapsulate" the mind? The mind should be free :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Why "imprison" the mind? The mind should be free :-D
So as not to forget or lose one's thoughts