Deposit acceleration - page 2

mmmoguschiy:
Try lightshot.
What you just said I don't understand....

IvanIvanov:
if you don't understand something, there's always the good old search engine :)

IvanIvanov:

I won the selfies..... 3х3

.... Do you guys know that our algorithms of behavior in battle will later be incorporated into drones.... I can't boast about victories in tanks.... but they probably won't put my algorithms in the drones...

What drones, they should be able to react to the situation dynamically, and not act on someone else's record.

IvanIvanov:
It's a program to make screenshots, very conveniently located in the browser.

IvanIvanov:
damn it, you should at least label some of the lohan nonsense..... you can't get a screenshot of the battle or the result of the battle... you were in combat... at least not on the computer but with an axe...
Watch your mouth, I just started reading this thread and there is no telling what

Alexey:
It's a screen saver, very handy in a browser.
Probably, but I don't know the name of it..... what I was discussing in one of the neighbouring threads - I've got Yandex and Figandex all over my drive

There was a game, I don't remember which races, after the race, you could watch your race on tape, from the third person, in general, it was fun to watch your turns, crashes and other tricks.

IvanIvanov:
Probably, but I don't know the name of it..... what I was discussing in one of the neighbouring threads - I got Yandex and Figandes all over my drive
lightshot.

IvanIvanov:
Well... let's see... any suggestions?
100% per month with a survivability of 3 months.

MIG32:
100% per month with a survivability of 3 months.
MT5 cents