Deposit acceleration - page 16

MIG32:
SL and TP according to the current situation. This is not a test, but a real one. This TS is not possible to test. Manual trade. All trades are closed on the opening day.
The thing is that before we discussed such a parameter as "Entry Quality" but your 100% is from a slightly different series and may mislead those who read the thread consistently.

How do you become a participant ina social experiment?

kivital:
And how do you become a participant ina social experiment?
ContactVDev

EURJPY chart, M15, 2015.04.23 10:34 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDJPY chart, M15, 2015.04.23 10:43 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

IvanIvanov:
What was that? My screen is three times smaller

IvanIvanov:

I don't have a project yet, just an idea, I'm just hammering it out, I plan to do it next year if not in the autumn of this year....

Understanding about the phone's patent... :-)

Who's bored - join us, let's do it....

why not just - trade. overclocking is nothing more than a strategy shortcoming.

_new-rena:
Why don't you just - trade. overclocking is nothing more than an imperfect strategy.
You can't just trade and overclock, overclocking is where the flaws come out and you'll get them years later.

Zyyy

USDJPY chart, M15, 2015.04.23 22:36 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Files:

IvanIvanov:
And why not trade and overclock, overclocking is where the bugs come out, and they will come out years later
I'm just saying that a strategy that works well does not require overclocking. This is exactly what I am saying: a strategy that works well does not require an acceleration mode.