Deposit acceleration - page 9

IvanIvanov:
We will have mt5 accounts, is that correct?
If you mean my scalper, it's only under MT4 for now, five in the future.

mmmoguschiy:
Man, guys, what a great team we have here!!! All the GRAILE WATERS!!! )) We will go far if they do not stop )))

There are a couple of questions on the message. Life span of 7 years - how is it? Withdraw 30,000 and after a while start up again with 15,000? And so for 7 years?
Started with 200 c.u. 11 years ago ..... I did not invest anything besides knowledge. I've been following the "greed is my enemy" rule for 9 years now. I haven't made a deposit in 7 years. I have written elsewhere that I do not need as much money as I could earn. I tried to spend it ......, there was no one to assess it (my computer did not understand). I mean that our work involves communication with semiconductors and polymers (I mean computers) and they do not care I'm in a Porsche or on ..... I've been thinking about "Oka" for a long time. So it is up to you to decide.

IvanIvanov:
what are fatl and satl?
I honestly don't know what it is " https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11614". There was (or maybe there is) Adaptive Trend & Cycles Following or AT&CF is from there.
FATL-SATL Balance
FATL-SATL Balance
  • votes: 7
  • Dmitry Shmatkov
  • www.mql5.com
Средняя линия между индикаторами цифровой фильтрации тренда SATL и FATL.

I'm with you)

IvanIvanov:
I understand correctly that we will have Mt5 accounts?
I do not mind remembering my youth myself, but my youth is related to MT4. We need to stipulate the rules concretely. In my opinion, there has to be a level playing field. i.e. one type of account(its conditions, spread, leverage, etc.) and all must play one instrument. If they don't, they must play on one instrument, but the route is one, and it does not matter how everyone will do it (whether it is a sports car or you will walk). It is necessary to exclude the element of chance and luck.

R0MAN:
Where is it?
Do you want to use it on the Internet? I used to use it for 2 years (at that time my broker was using MT4 and MT5) Maximal lot 100 leverage 500, so max lot 300 bbl with earnings 10 bbl per point (of course 4 digits). Allowed the lot not to be exceeded and the income is quite tangible.

Argo:
I would like to remember my youth myself, but my youth is associated with MT4. It is necessary to stipulate the rules concretely. In my opinion, there has to be a level playing field. i.e. one type of account(its conditions, spread, leverage, etc.) and everyone has to play with one instrument. If they don't, they must play on one instrument, but the route is one, and it does not matter how everyone will do it (whether it is a sports car or you will walk). It is necessary to exclude the element of chance and luck.
So we are not having a competition with prizes )))). So, a social experiment)) And almost everyone will open cent accounts so as not to take risks. I personally will open two accounts - cent on robot and ECN on rwd. But I'm a developer and know my product, others don't. I've been thinking, maybe next week I will give the participants a chance to try the scalper on demo. One week will be enough. What do you think?

Argo:
How about using it on the Internet? I used to do it for 2 years (at that time my broker was doing it only on MT4 and on MT5) Max lot 100 leverage 500 so max lot was 300 bbl with earnings 10 bbl per point (of course 4 digits). Allowed not to exceed the lot and the income is quite tangible.
I don't understand the idea, can you elaborate?

VDev:
I don't understand the point, can you elaborate?
I'm talking about brokers. They all have different possibilities. I have a robo account myself. And the figures are the layout. I have 300 c.u. I can enter (on cents) 100 lots with 10 c.u. per point in 4 digits. I.e. with 30 pips in 4 digits 100% income.

VDev:
So we do not have a competition with prizes )))) So, a social experiment)) And almost everyone will open cent accounts, so as not to take risks. I personally will open 2 accounts - cent on robot and ECN on rwd. But I'm a developer and know my product, others don't. I've been thinking, maybe next week I will give the participants a chance to try the scalper on demo. One week will be enough. What do you think?

Was this an appeal to members of the forum or to me personally? If to me, I am ONE and prefer the singular. Scalper does not depend on term. It is either possessed or ....It is always relevant. Can and want to pass on your knowledge RESPECT !!!

Or maybe really shake up the old days and ..... I have my own specific terminal. But I can also enter trades in MT4 on my signals. Not next week, but when I get back home with the family, that's an option. The trades in MTeshka are for what state every day for all to see. I don't like EAs (they are relaxing) I'll be in the pen.