Deposit acceleration - page 5

Alexey:
On the demo.

:-)

Thank you.

R0MAN:

:-)

Thank you.

Why, modelling the situation on dema-bucks and demo cents, analysing and checking conditions

Alexey:
So this is the main goal, to hit the maximum
Here I am today on Demo ECN Rooforex I hit 50 lots!!! That's not a typo, fifty!!! And, most importantly, no entries in the log. Tried my hands - same thing. Too lazy to check MarketInfo.

R0MAN:
Where is this one available?
I only have MT4 so far.

R0MAN:
Where do you have one of these?
Robo's got one.

VDev:
Today I bought 50 lots on Demo ECN Rooforex! This is not a typo, fifty!!! And, most importantly, no entries in the log. I tried my hands - same thing. Too lazy to check MarketInfo.
I would have looked at the rules, or put the right questions in Tp, and the demo would not be guided at all.

If your account has 500000 cents then the limit of 50 lots is just not logical (experience with the real account), there is also a limit on the number of open orders, I've encountered 12, but it probably does not apply to mt5.

IvanIvanov:
For instance, i would have checked the rules or put the right questions in TP, and i would not even focus on the demo.

If you have 500000 cents in your account, then the limit of 50 lots is just not logical (the experience from the real account) there is also a limit on the number of open orders, I've encountered 12, but this is probably not relevant to mt5.
If you don't like it, you open a new account with the same or better another decent brokerage company, the deal is done...

VDev:
In any case, if you get stuck, then open a new account with the same or better another decent brokerage company, that's it...
the size of the deposit/shoulder is probably more important for maxlot than for the dtz

VDev:
Here I am today on Demo ECN Rooforex I hit 50 lots!!! That's not a typo, fifty!!! And, most importantly, no entries in the logbook. Tried my hands - same thing. Too lazy to check MarketInfo.
Wow, how much dough do you have to have to open a lot like that?

Alexey:
Wow, how much money do you have to have to open a lot like that?
50,000 with a leverage of 100.
or
25,000 with a leverage of 200
or
10000 at 500 leverage
or
5,000 at 1,000.