Deposit acceleration - page 27

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.13

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_21003.png

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.13, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.13

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_35276.png

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.13, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

It's time to draw pictures from the realo. It would be more interesting.

Alexandr Murzin:
It's time to draw pictures from the realo. It would be more interesting.
Why is it time?

Ivan Vagin:
Why is it time?
Brother, I respect you. It's time for real time. But I still support any decision, because I'm a brother. I'm not imposing. I'm just saying.

Ivan Vagin:
Why time?
What's the fun in a demo? Drop 100 cents and get high.

Real to the net, everyone is already asking for it. Let's be bold.

I am boredomously in one face, who wants ten(!better and safer 100) Bakinskiye, account you open, start it in signals from yourself, me login password trader, the first month without obligation (from the moment of opening of the first order),

On the second month we will discuss the share,

I prefer MT5 to the ProCent account, but in principle I do not care (cent is obligatory!), leverage 1 to 100(!)

Files:

Alexander Laur:
If I understand correctly, the deposit has risen tenfold in two months. Is that correct?
В 11,5... Yeah,like that.... but with a lot of zeros, real... I'm not doing... I don't want to do that yet! I'm not ready! A hundred, two, three dollars... I'm ready! The only condition is that we broadcast in the signals!

Ivan Vagin:
В 11,5... Yeah, like that.... but with big depots (lots of zeros, real)... I'm not doing... I'm not ready to do that yet... I'm not ready! A hundred, two, three dollars... I'm ready! The only condition is that we broadcast on the signals!
And on the signal, you trade more modestly for your hard-earned money.