There is no point in using indicators if they lag behind. - page 11

mmmoguschiy:
I never thought a 412 Moskvich had artificial intelligence.
Optimus?)

Prival-2:

It means that it does not indicate, does not show anything? so you are drawing into the definition what is not there, because you very much want to be right (a very harmful quality for a trader).

So FYI, the same MA can be used to predict.... the price will be the same as the average of the last N bars plus/minus 2*SCO (standard deviation). This indicator is called Bollinger Bands. Can I see a picture of the indicator or you can find it yourself?)

Learn the basics. I'm tired of proving that white is white.

)))) so who argues that the indicator can be used for prediction, trading. If you do not know the rules of entrance and exit using a BB, you may use it as an indicator. What's so stupid about it?))

Useddd:
Optimus?)
Prime

Price Action is a good approach without an indicator system.

Tradelich.74:
Price Action is a good approach without an indicator system.
Patterns are also an indicator which gives a signal to make decisions with a certain probability. You can discuss terms for 10 pages) Non-indicator trading is about managing probability. Another thing is how to turn this probability into a positive expected payoff...

Kino:
Patterns are also an indicator...
You yourself are an indicator! If you put it that way, then everything we see on the chart(Japanese candles, grid, dividers...) are indicators.

yakor1988:
... all we see on the chart (Japanese candles, grid, dividers...) are indicators.
They are -- it's strange that you don't want to understand that.

yakor1988:
You yourself are an indicator! If you put it this way, then everything we see on the chart (Japanese candles, grid, dividers...) are indicators.
Quantum foam elements are also indicators. What to say about more than that. ))

abolk:
It is - it's strange that you don't want to understand it.
tol64:
Quantum foam elements are also indicators. What to say more than that. ))
OH, EVERYTHING!

yakor1988:
OH, EVERYTHING!
like the female logic joke <=>"you're right" :-)