Adding a volume effect to the indicator lines - page 11

Nikolai Semko # :

Yes, the visual effect is something like this, but I have already said many times - it should be at the terminal level, without any Canvases.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Yes, the visual effect is about right, but I've said many times before - it should be at the terminal level, without all the Canvases.

And what are these "frills" for?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Yes, the visual effect is about the same, but I've already said many times - it should be at the terminal level, without any Canvases.

that's obvious.
except that the terminal level also generates its own chart canvases, only in C++.

So my image algorithms can be ported there. If only Renat would like it. My algorithms are close to optimal speed.

I have only one question since the panel mods: how does this help you get more profit ? Only to clutter up the code!

You can draw in Paint. For pros, Corel Draw, Photoshop, FreeHand, Illustraor! I was a designer myself before forex!

Dmitiry Ananiev #:

I have only one question since the panel mods: how does this help you get more profit ? Only to clutter up the code!

You can draw in Paint. For the pros, Corel Draw, Photoshop, FreeHand, Illustraor! I was a designer myself before forex!

It's not about panels.

I am talking about the possibilities of visualization of complex processes and data. Data visualization is trending. I do not mean just trading.

There is even a name for this trend: Business intelligence (BI). This relatively young discipline is present in almost all IT departments of world educational institutions nowadays.

But if you have a primitive trading system, you don't have to worry about it. Yes, indeed, you won't need it.

🙂

<*.exe file has been removed