Adding a volume effect to the indicator lines - page 10

elugovoy:
Service Desk... )))

I wanted to hear opinions before writing to ServiceDesk. Perhaps someone has experienced this.

barabashkakvn:

I wanted to hear opinions before writing to ServiceDesk. Perhaps someone has encountered this.

MT5 x32 and x64 are two different terminals, so about the differences - only in sd. IMHO.

elugovoy:

MT5 x32 and x64 are two different terminals, so about the differences - only in sd. IMHO.

That's it. Wrote the application. Now thinking of going through the rest of the gradients:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Adding volume effect for indicator lines

tol64, 2015.01.14 17:38

It's a gradient translucent flame. ))

The main types of gradients are:

• Linear
  • Circular (radial)
  • Angular
  • Reflected
  • Rhomboidal

I'm still waiting for new visual effects for the indicator lines. I think that now computers have become much more powerful and beautiful visualization should not adversely affect the performance of the computer.

Vladimir Karputov the indicator lines. I think computers are much more powerful now and beautiful visualization should not negatively affect computer performance.

what - like this?

I haven't finished the iLine function yet. I haven't got around to it yet. That's why there are empty dots slipping through there.

It takes 2-3 milliseconds to clear the kanvas, form a line with shadow and update the kanvas

Files:
MA_Shadow.mq5  3 kb
MA_Shadow.ex5  132 kb

As soon as such graphics are added to MT5, MT4 will be quickly forgotten. Right now, the two platforms are visually almost identical.

Nikolai Semko #:
As soon as such graphics are added to MT5, everyone will quickly forget about MT4. At the moment, the two platforms are visually almost indistinguishable.

To be honest: it looks terrible. Reminds me of the out-of-focus image on a CRT TV

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

To be honest: it looks awful. Reminds me of an out-of-focus image on a CRT TV

This is from a shadow that can be removed.
I only added it to fit in with the branch's theme.

Nikolai Semko #:
It's from a shadow that can be removed.
Just added it to fit the topic of the thread.

You're writing bestsellers on a canvas :)

Too bad it's not the regular one.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You're writing bestsellers on a canvas :)

Too bad it's not on the regular one.

Why not on regular?
Just added a few functions to it and listening to chart events.
Reason: