Adding a volume effect to the indicator lines - page 2

artmedia70:

Why remove the picture?

Take two:

About the watering hoses I know, how does it apply to the charts?

As long as such smooth beauties are not available in the terminal for DRAW_LINE plotting style:

We can only dream about that

It's probably something like what you meant by 'tourniquet'. The main line is thick, the shadow lines are thinner and tinted.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9546

Stochastic-X8
Stochastic-X8
  • votes: 4
  • Victor Lukashuck
  • www.mql5.com
Сетка из восьми стохастиков на одном графике.

I think it would be useful instead of shadows to make it possible to draw two or more colour indicators, so that when you change colour you don't have to re-colour the previous bar because of the gaps between the lines.

barabashkakvn:

I know about irrigation hoses, how does this apply to charts?

As long as such smooth beauties are not available in the terminal for DRAW_LINE plotting style:

Why DRAW_LINE, you can make a histogram

If so boldly, you should not draw a shadow with one line, but 3-5 lines, with a descending gradient. But the shadow can be drawn only depending on the light source and only on some plane, because the shadow is a projection.

For the position of the light source, you can also take the mouse :)) connect DirectX to this case and go... Standard terminal tools will only produce such blue lines ))))

Of course, you can also wear 3D glasses and spread out the chart objects in space :))) flying bars on the background of a receding deposit and upcoming stop loss... I picked a bad week to quit smoking...

Only how it will help me in trading...

Regarding drawing on kanvas. Does thePolylineAA method (drawing a broken line using anti-aliasing) work at all?

Here are two methods - PolylineAA and Polyline. And there is no difference:

PolylineAAPolyline

Files:

barabashkakvn:
Regarding drawing on kanvas. Does thePolylineAA method (drawing a broken line using anti-aliasing) work at all?

Checked it just in case. Yes, it works:

barabashkakvn:

Here are two methods - PolylineAA and Polyline. And there's no difference:

You can see the difference.Polyline has sharper lines.

tol64:
You can see the difference.Polyline has sharper lines.
Ahhh, so smoothing is exactly the smoothing of the line drawing steps. I thought smoothing was smoothing at the inflection nodes, something like a spline.

Now the shadow is on the kanvas:

Shadow on canvas

Files: