FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 174

_new-rena:

last screenshot from Bicus)))

As they say - the story for the indicator is not relevant....

And in general the professor is dotting the depo easily, so it could very well be that the indictor is not bad.

there's the pound

wild_hedgehog:
There's a pound.
The link? There's a link in the post, click it. Don't take it at face value. It was a joke.

_new-rena:
the link? the link is in the post, click it. don't take it at face value. it was a joke.

Yes yes, I appreciate it ))) thought you made a mistake by accident.

that's what i meant, so you don't have to run too far while it's fresh in your mind.

wild_hedgehog:

yes yes, i did )) thought you made a mistake.

I don't use indicators for a long time, so it's hard for me to understand them at all. in short, how do i evaluate an indicator from the point of view of its applicability to the real world?

1. stable signal

2. it works on bar open price

3. has no input parameters

_new-rena:

I don't use indicators for a long time, so it's hard for me to understand anything about them. in short, how do you evaluate an indicator in terms of its applicability to real life?

1. stable signal

2. it works by the bar opening price

3. has no input parameters

i'm like a dog in this situation )) in this indicator, i still don't understand what data it takes in general, the phrase "the principle of an unbreakable wizard" does not tell me anything ))

wild_hedgehog:
I'm like a dog here )) in this indicator it is not clear what data it takes in general, the phrase " the principle of an impenetrable machine" does not tell me anything ))
it is the latest know-how. it is here))) (lie, but it is quite possible)

_new-rena:
it's the latest know-how.) (lying, but it's possible)

So, Rena, is it like that?

_new-rena:
it's the latest know-how. it's only here))) (lie, but quite possible)
the weighty principle )))))))))

wild_hedgehog:
I'm like a dog in this)) in this indicator it's not clear what data it takes in general, the phrase "the principle of an unbreakable wagon" doesn't mean anything to me))
It's a gimbal which the price will NEVER break through))))

_new-rena:

... because the info hasn't changed for 2 days, thought it didn't show. ...

Where do you get this data that hasn't changed for the second day? )))