FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 168

stranger:
So I don't understand what it shows))))
Look at the change from the coloured bar to the grey bar and the price )))) And read the stops ))))

artikul:
Look at the changes from the coloured bar to the grey bar and the price )))) And watch the stops ))))

Nah, the stops don't honour and there are no regrets))) And what is this grail without arrows?

We need an index: big red arrow down - sold, green up - bought. Otherwise people will not understand

stranger:
Nah, the stops don't honour and there are no regrets)))
I mean it lies sometimes )))) Well in general the red and green ones foreshadow future movement (like get ready), and the grey ones are like the movement itself )))

artikul:
I mean it lies sometimes )))) Well in general the red and green ones foretell a future movement (like get ready) and the grey ones - like the movement itself)))
aaaah, and I thought why in your screenshot the bars are red and the price is up)

artikul:
I mean it lies sometimes )))) Well, in general, red and green foreshadow future movement (like get ready), and grey is like the movement itself )))
then it would be better to make the grey one yellow... like a traffic light))) (red, yellow green, almost like the communists in China talk about ecology)

_new-rena:
then it would be better to make the grey one yellow... like a traffic light))) (red, yellow green, almost like the communists in China talk about ecology)
No, it's better to make it monochrome...

Well, the euro has come to the finish line. Earned a bottle of expensive cognac for the holiday. )))

Bicus:

Well, the euro has come to the finish line. Earned a bottle of expensive cognac for the holiday. )))

Don't drink)))) It's because of you that the pound was dropped below the level)

stranger:
No, it's better to make it monochrome...

wet asphalt colour?

then do you have to do it by count or how do you indicate? like, watching a video - the guy was saying that it's going to go up a hundred percent, like 5 (five!!!!) green stripes on the turkey...

stranger:
Don't drink)))
What's up? It's a holiday today, Old New Year! How can you not drink?