FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 172

artikul:
Of course )))) It is impossible to immediately distinguish a trading cheat sheet from a full-fledged trading strategy )))
The euro is more clearly informative, the pound has a lot of noise, but this is a cursory assessment...

wild_hedgehog:
on the euro more clearly gives information, on the pound a lot of noise, well that's a cursory assessment...
Shh))) It has two periods calculated inside, and suddenly it may redraw at any time and change the past image.)

artikul:
Shh )))) There are two periods inside it and it may redraw suddenly at any time and the whole picture will change )))

It's strange that it shows current at H1, the others are ignored despite the settings. I don't know what kind of black holes sometimes pop up.

it may re-draw at any time if the candle is not closed, so it's normal...

wild_hedgehog:
It's strange that it shows current at H1, the others are ignored despite the settings. I also don't understand the black holes that sometimes pop up
The code has been specially written ))) In short, the indicator shows in the past - it does not mean that it was in fact ))))

artikul:
It's specially programmed in the code )))) In short, just because the indicator shows in the past - it does not mean that it was in fact ))))
ahaha, so you don't need to do the analysis from year 9))

artikul:
It's specially programmed in the code )))) In short, just because the indicator shows in the past - does not mean that it was in fact ) )))

artikul:
So firmware in the code on purpose )))) In short, just because the indicator shows in the past - it does not mean that it was in reality ))))

that's why they don't always let you withdraw the money. like noooo, it never happened))))

It never happened to me, but someone on 4RK wrote... can't remember.

stranger:
Cognitive dissonance is a state of mental discomfortof an individual caused by the clash of conflictingperceptions: ideas, beliefs, values or emotional reactions.)))

_new-rena:
that's why they don't always let you withdraw the money. like noooo, it never happened))))
That never happened.

artikul:
Cognitive dissonance is a state of mental discomfortof an individual caused by the clash of conflictingperceptions: ideas, beliefs, values or emotional reactions.)))
Please don't use foul language))))