FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2108

Zogman:

Give me an interpretation of that impulse.

I was watching some youtube videos yesterday on the subject of "understanding smart money actions and playing in their footsteps".

but I haven't really gotten into it yet.

Sorry mate, but let everyone interpret the price movement for himself, and you're asking me to break it down into small packages, this is the wrong thread

stranger:

I'm going into the woods))))))))))))))))))))

Lucky! I'll be in the office gathering dust...

Nature is in vogue, I should put my favourite Crimea on my avatar))

There is a chance of a corrective reversal in the pound, but globally it looks like the trend is up.

What's the glitch again - there's one image in the preview, but another when you click on it (see previous post)!?

donHenaro:

It's not my fault if I don't sell the euro and go short on it.

And everyone who sells the quid will be shorted

It's not that simple, is it? 1.1022 already

Zogman:
it's not that simple, is it? 1.1022 already
I think we could go back up to 1,080.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I am waiting for the news on the pound, there will be seen, 1.5750 will be sold so I think, what a toad is the only place where it is not)) on the yen I buy
and my opinion is that 15674 and sell everything))) yesterday I wrote that to 1,575, and today I still think that no, there were changes)

lactone:
Nature is in fashion, I should put my favourite Crimea on my avatar))
+100

Ishim: In addition to the EUR, I think that if the EUR does not rise this week with no change in the Greek situation, it means that the big money is in buy and will be stopped, but only to break 1.04 - and then we will see. This means that the large amount of money are in the buy and they will be stopped, and the stop will be only at the break 1.04 - and then we will see.
Update min.07.07, then min.05.27... there is the end of your pamm and buried))))
Flowers yesterday... on the tradition of forgetting ... you'll be punished)))