FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 696

artikul:
How about this - "Exhaustion is your path to financial freedom" ? )))
A valve to the financial pipe!

Ishim:
You don't get in the way of coming up with a title for a masterpiece, go write.

stranger:

It's a bit hackneyed... "Exhaustion is your path to freedom."

Where do fleas and Icarus go?

There will be a second volume)))

Ishim:
And with this monograph I propose to start introducing your legacy to all comers ))))

artikul:
And with this monograph I propose to start introducing your legacy to everyone who wants to))))
No, we should start from the Teacher's youth, when he tried to stop powerful trends with 0.01 lot and performed other insane feats)))

stranger:
No, you have to start from the Teacher's youth, when he tried to stop powerful trends with 0.01 lot and performed other crazy feats)))
When I was still a young man, I first heard the words of the Teacher: "The Canadian will give the Jew strength". But only now, years later, I have understood how a shut-off valve can turn the market sideways and the financial pipe gets depleted )))) Yes ))))

artikul:
When I was a young man, I first heard the words of the Master: 'The Canadian will give the Jew strength'. But now, years later, I have realized how a shut-off valve may cause the market to go sideways, and the financial tube to dry up )))) Yes ))))

Yes, HIS thoughts extend so far that we still can't catch up...

erocif is waiting for the euro... how much sense it makes...

artikul:
When I was a young man I first heard my Master say: "A Canadian will give you strength". But only now, years later, I have realized how a shut-off valve can make the market go sideways and the financial pipe become depleted))) Yes ))))

О! You're the writers here!

There's not enough music accompaniment. Something sublime and soul-crushing: Didier Marouanni's Magik Fly or The Phantom of the Opera or Roxane's Veil by Vanessa Wei and Vangelis.

stranger:

Spread by the ruble, my weeping...

Strange, I told you not to look at this.

If we set aside the current situation and look only at the chart - then by all rules there should be a stop and at least a pullback

The Fed is tonight.

And the Zealanders with their rates