I will write an advisor free of charge - page 129

Good afternoon. What are the conditions for writing EAs? Does the author of the TS have the right to freely distribute the EA?

Igor Drozdov:
Good afternoon. Under what conditions are EAs written? Does the author of the TS have the right to freely distribute the EA?

Interesting approach to philosophy that

trading
terms and conditions

Yes.

Help me out, guys. How in the code for mt4 this input would sound:
The Expert Advisor should open trades with a pips every 100 pips for example. That is, the first trade is in buy direction, the pips are 100 pips. As soon as the trade is closed, it opens the next one in the same direction. And if the price goes against, then pushes the grid with a given step. I would be grateful.

Aleksei Petrenko:
And if the price goes against it, it pushes the grid at a given pitch. I'd appreciate it.
Where does it go?

Aleksei Beliakov:
Where's the pressure?

The price puts pressure on the grid. But the net is strong, it can withstand the pressure of the price. They know how to make strong nets nowadays, even cruise missiles are caught with nets.

I think the author of the TS is free to distribute the advisor. He is the author. Or is he not?

Hi all, who can write a semi-automatic Expert Advisor on Fibo for MT4 and MT5, or maybe someone already has it somewhere or it's in the database which I can't find.
The Expert Advisor is already installed. It should work on cent account and 5 digits.
1. The Expert Advisor has 5 buttons. It is possible to move the button block on the screen.
a) Start/Pause - the Start button allows to open orders, the Pause button stops to open orders. Initially, the Expert Advisor is in Pause mode, i.e. Start is highlighted on the button.
b) Close All - Close all orders.
c) Close Buy - close orders to Buy.
d) Close Sell - close orders to Sell.
e) Remove Fibo - the button removes the Fibo grid, and all set orders are also removed.

2. I manually stretch the Fibo grid where and how I want on the chart. There should be about 30 or as many Fibo levels as I want. I will set as many as I want in the settings. The width of the Fibo grid should be adjustable. Fibo grid stretched in Buy is green, in Sell - red (opportunity to select colour in settings).
3. After the Fibo is set and the start button is pressed, the orders are placed according to the Fibo grid when they touch the level specified in the settings. Orders may be set not necessarily at standard Fibo levels.
4. Sl - Stop Loss is set at 0 level Fibo or 1-5 spread from 0 level Fibo. (Spread size based on SL or working without SL shall be set in the settings).
5. TP - Take has 5 levels, set in settings.
6. TS - Trailing stop in question, but should be provided, I think 5 levels are enough .... (to be set in settings).
7. When SL, TP, TS - Fibo grid is deleted when triggered.
8. Lotnost is set in the settings from 0, 01.
9. Magic Number
10. Slip

Thanks in advance, I will tell you how to use it correctly.....
If you have any questions, please contact....
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Перед тем как приступить к изучению торговых функций платформы, необходимо создать четкое представление об основных терминах: ордер, сделка и позиция. — это распоряжение брокерской компании купить или продать финансовый инструмент. Различают два основных типа ордеров: рыночный и отложенный. Помимо них существуют специальные ордера Тейк Профит и...

Good afternoon programmers!!! I have an EA that is not fully finalized and if you can finalize it I would be very grateful.

I am going to start with the strategy:

1) Pending orders are placed Buy Stop and Sell Stop in both directions at a given point of price, then one is removed when the other triggers.

2) If for example Buy is triggered and we are in the plus position by 20 points, we open Sell and get a plus lock (this mode works).

3) If in the Plus grid is specified 5 trades, then after 5 profitable trades passed another 20 points, then sell is exposed with one order summing up the volume of 5xbuy (this function works correctly)

4) If a buy position is opened and then 5 buy trades went in the red, at a given point, for example 30 pips, then one order is placed, which should lock, if the lock is 1.0, then

lock exactly if 2.0, then multiply (all works correctly)

5) If after locking, the price goes against the LOC order, it should be set in a grid of 5 orders, as in the first grid in minus, for example, 5 deals were opened in minus 0.10 buy-0.10 buy-0.10

buy-0.10 buy-0.10buy=0.50buy then lock on sell with 1.0 lot multic2.0 to close total (it works here so far) but if it failed to close and the price went against the sell 1.0 lot order, it should again expose the grid

it should again lay out a grid in the negative and in the positive direction on 5 deals sell 1.0-sell 1.0-sell 1.0-sell 1.0-sell 1.0-sell 1.0 , it turns out after each lock order we should lay out a grid of orders

We should just check if we want to open a new losing position but after the first one we are not able to close it anymore. If you can do it, it would be a very good Expert Advisor. Conclusion: 1) I should always lock and after lock expose grid in negative and positive side. 2) Trall stop locking should close all orders if the mode "Trall on all orders without loss" is set. 3) At the bottom of the EA there is a

3) "Equity for closing all positive Loks" section from the bottom of the EA, it needs to be reworked and the initial equity should be fixed, for example 100$, and the report point for closing the accumulated profit should flow from this point.

report point to close the accumulated profit. Suppose the conditions are +10% to initially fixed funds, i.e. if +10% is accumulated by the pound dollar, all orders on the pound should be closed. On charts there may be 5 of these EAs and each of them can bring us +10% and total +50% but still each EA should look only at its own +10% for magic. I have written as much as I could and attached the owl. If you can make it smart I will be very glad.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...
Files:
LTF_1.0..mq4  54 kb

Igor Drozdov:
Good afternoon. What are the conditions for writing an Expert Advisor? Does the author have the right to freely distribute the Expert Advisor?

No, he doesn't. And neither does the programmer. It is their joint intellectual property. The rights of alienation are negotiated separately.

If I paid you, all the rights are mine. Well, and vice versa, too.

Vitalii Dzhogan:
Guys, who writes robots for mt5? message me on instagram ...

It's written here, so there's no need to wait for anything

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Модификация торгового робота для бинарных опционов. Добавить в робота фильтр стратегии на основе приложенного мной индикатора. Не знаю что тут ещё написать, но иначе система не пробускает. Просто напишу чего нибудь Кратко основные функции: Копирование с MT4 на MT5 Копирование с VPS на VPS Важна скорость копирования Автоматический расчет...