I will write an advisor free of charge - page 65

Good afternoon colleagues!

Please advise me on the need for a robot like AutoProfit, but trading on the contrary. If you want a robot to trade on the opposite side, you'll have to place a stop on the first open position.

I do not know what to do with it.

Hello ! Are there any experts able to rewrite an EA from MQL4 to MQL5 ?

Hi all!!! I need help and advice onwriting an EA using stochastic.
I am interested in information where to get the information, how to allocate properly patterns stochastic readings in the code. I am comfortable communicating in tk.
I want to know who can write EAs,

I need your help

Fx_ru:

Hi all!!! I need help and advice onwriting an EA using stochastic.
I am interested in information where to get the information, how to allocate properly patterns stochastic readings in the code. I am comfortable communicating in wk.
I want to know who can write EAs,

I need your help.

iStochastic (NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,InpKPeriod,InpDPeriod,InpSlowing,MODE_SMA,0,0,1) // instead of NULL you can select a specific symbol, and PERIOD_CURRENT in the same way.

And then it depends on your strategy...

Hello!

I decided to write an EA myself, but I cannot write the code to calculate correctly... The idea is to open a buy or sell order and then after a certain amount of points, we will refill it, in other words, we build a grid following the trend. We search for the last open order in the grid and set a stop loss for the whole grid using the last one, i.e. we modify all orders. I do not have any problems with calculations as the classical grid and Martingale ones are built. Can anyone help?

Sm79:

Hello!

I decided to write an EA myself, but I cannot write the code to calculate correctly... The idea is to open a buy or sell order and then after a certain amount of points, we will refill it, in other words, we build a grid following the trend. We search for the last open order in the grid and set a stop loss for the whole grid using the last one, i.e. we modify all orders. I do not have any problems with calculations as the classical grid and Martingale ones are built. Can anyone help?

I think the author of this thread is hoping to get an interesting strategy and he is unlikely to agree to build grids, it's not interesting for him. You can just use ready-made trawl stoploss and make trailing stop equal to stoploss value (in pips). KimIV has the trawl.

I feel there is obviously a robot that trades a level. If it is higher, it buys, if it is lower, it sells.

It is clear that the robot may hit a level where it will lose the deposit by flipping, so I need either a stop at the nearest extremum on m1, or a fix stop if the extremum is far away

Hi all! Need a very simple BB based EA, so I'm asking for free! It works in a flat. And when are we in a flat? Before important news, in summer, etc.

So this EA will work in certain periods.

Here is the description:

Indicators:

1)Bollinger Bands period 20, deviation 2, apply to close. (Ind1)

2)Bollinger Bands period 20, deviation 4, apply to close. (Ind2)

3) МА period 20. Simple MA method. Apply to close. (MA)

Sell order is opened by market order from the upper rung of Ind1 if the upper rung of Ind1 is not yet touched by the MA. Stop loss is placed on the upper rung of Ind2+spread. Sell position can be open in advance by a certain number of points from the upper bound of Ind1. Or in percentage of the distance MA-ind1 band upper limit.

You can also open a sell limit order that is placed at the upper limit of the Ind1 ribbon of the previous candle. Plus is an advance variant.

Take profit is put on the lower band of Ind1.

To move the order to the B/S: Yes/No. If yes, then when the price touches the MA.

Set time of operation: year, month, day - from - to / always.

Time during day: from - to / always.

For Buy inversely.

I also need a simple robot that will manage stoploss in open orders on any pair.

Not many orders open at the same time, not more than 5.

If anybody is ready to help

Андрей Касторский:

If anyone needs to write a robot. I can help.

Free writing implies a public assignment and public publication of the resulting code.