Commercial chaos - page 6

OmegaTube:

Otherwise it looks more like deliberate advertising . Let's talk about I don't know what, and then sell indicators and panels ...)

Or is it not from your site?

Why just skimmed the last page, there are 4 more.

I do not mind discussing it, but instead of discussing, you troll here, and I have not seen a single valuable post, people who need indicators and robots. As for advertising on your own site, nobody has forbidden it.

shopping chaos, it's a beautiful name ))

nowi:

Vanya....if the essence were only about consistency, then all advisors, like perfect systematic traders, would trade profitably, but this is far from it, because the first priority is not consistency (robots and even monkeys with good training) but the IDEA. only people are capable of it and the idea determines the future of trading like a foundation defines whether a house will hold or not. and then comes consistency, discipline, MM etc. what they like to write about in books, to fill pages with something...

Fractals as significant levels?) Are you serious? Fractals are built everywhere, even where there is no hint of a level or even a slightest extremum.

According to you the basic signals of the strategy have nothing in common with the levels, then what the first sage is based on and what is broken in the third, namely the fractal levels which incidentally coincide with support and resistance levels as well as with the levels of the Fibonacci grid.

OmegaTube:

Otherwise it looks more like deliberate advertising . Let's talk about I don't know what, and then sell indicators and panels ...)

Or is it not from your site?

Thanks for the promotion of the shop!

ozhiganov:
Thanks for promoting the shop!
Yes, please! =)) You just need to call things by their proper names instead of leading people astray.

OmegaTube:
Yes, please ! =)) You just need to call things by their proper names rather than leading people astray.
Yes, you seem to be cheated and dumped at every turn, since you even treat serious things with distrust, and see a catch in everything, or it's just envy because you can do nothing and can only troll on forums ...))

ozhiganov:
Um, considering your products weren't made by you... Just another clown and publicist.

TheXpert:
Um, considering your products weren't made by you... In short, another clown and publicist.
Just another troll who can only litter the forums with his spam messages, and who is incapable of learning due to his lack of intelligence and who looks enviously at people who have learned to make money out of it.

ozhiganov:
Another troll, a parasite who can only litter the forums with his spam messages, and is incapable of learning due to lack of intelligence, who looks enviously at people who have learned to make money out of it.
That's brilliant )))) you can write so many letters and never be right, you have a talent.

TheXpert:
Genius ))) you have to write so many letters and never turn out to be right, you have a talent.
I think I've really hit the nail on the head, since I'm so caught up in it. Denial of reality is inherent in people with a lack of intelligence.