Commercial chaos - page 2

newdigital:

No, it's all here, with no overflow of users from us to you.

Do you know how many third party resources I have? and I don't advertise them here. And almost every coder here has a third-party resource (and many have very famous sites) ... and they don't advertise either... That is - this forum has a rule that everyone follows for a long time (and it was even before I registered here as a usher).

So one has to abide (consensus so to speak).

=========

In the profiles you can do everything, they will probably create blogs where you can do almost anything. But here you can't ...

Delete the thread if you can't...

what intervals do you propose to trade on wiliams

Williams' books are typical trash. i've read his books. i don't think he's come up with anything useful, despite all the pretentiousness of his statements. and i have the impression that most books are designed to take people away from the point.

nowi:
Williams' books are typical waste paper. i have read his books. i think that he has not come up with anything useful in spite of the pretentiousness of his statements. and i have the impression that most books are designed to take people away from the point.

Genius!

Bill Williams is a senile old man, because in his pamphleteering he takes one away from the point.

Do you get the point? Share?

Fleder:

Genius!

Bill Williams is a senile old man, because in his pamphleteering he takes one away from the point.

Do you get the point? Share it?

sharing....

the point is the price goes up and down: that's one

it can move in a narrow consolidation channel when buyers and sellers are roughly equal
and it can have a clear directional movement when the bulls or bears win: that's two.

it is impossible to predict price movements and trying to do so is totally futile: this is three

there are key price levels and important time points to which most professional traders focus. this may be the close of a week or its high/low, the opening/close of trading sessions/world exchanges,
important news releases, etc.: these are the four

these levels/key points are the main/decisive battle between bulls and bears, they are the focus of a great number of limit orders and the outcome of this battle may permanently determine the future trend.

more questions?

but you can play alligators, tin soldiers, teddy bears, etc. i don't care.

he calls indicators that are WONDERFUL and says even they alone can make you money is pure crap and such statements are blatant lies

nowi:
sharing....

the point is price moves up and down: that's one.

it can move in a narrow consolidation channel where the buyers and sellers are roughly equal.
and it can have a clear directional movement when the bulls or bears win: that's two

it is impossible to predict price movements and trying to do so is totally futile: this is three

there are key price levels and important time points to which most professional traders focus. this may be the close of a week or its high/low, the opening/close of trading sessions/world exchanges,
important news releases, etc.: these are the four

these levels/key points are the main/decisive battle between bulls and bears, they are the focus of a great number of limit orders and the outcome of this battle may permanently determine the future trend.

more questions?

You have beautifully described possible price movements and bull vs. bear "battles" at key levels.

Do you consider that to be the gist?

I think the point is a set of clear rules that can be followed to make a profit from these "moves and battles".

Do you think Bill William didn't give this "set of rules" in his book? Or did he give it - but a lame one?

The B. Williams system is one of the most controversial and controversial strategies in use today. Some people use it to make tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, while others (many more than others) lose all the time. But if it is studied and understood to the core, there is no doubt that you will make a lot of money using it.

Fleder:

You have beautifully described possible price movements and bull vs. bear "battles" at key levels.

Do you consider that to be the gist?

I think the point is a set of clear rules that can be followed to make a profit from these "moves and battles".

Do you think Bill William didn't give this "set of rules" in his book? Or did he - but a lame one?

1. yes, I think it's the gist. it's easy to come up with a set of clear rules.

2. he did - but it's rubbish)

vozro:
The B. Williams system is one of the most controversial and controversial strategies in use today. Some people use it to make tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, while others (many more than others) lose all the time. But, if you learn and understand it to the core, there is no doubt that you will make good money with it.
)) go ahead and do it!