Commercial chaos - page 3

nowi:
i'm sharing....

the point is that price moves up and down.

it can move in a tight consolidation channel when buyers and sellers are roughly equal
and it can have a clear directional movement when the bulls or bears win: that's two

it is impossible to predict price movements and trying to do so is totally futile: this is three

there are key price levels and important time points to which most professional traders focus. this may be the close of a week or its high/low, the opening/close of trading sessions/world exchanges,
important news releases, etc.: these are the four

these levels/key points are the main/decisive battle between bulls and bears, they are the focus of a great number of limit orders and the outcome of this battle may permanently determine the future trend.

more questions?

i do not see any contradictions with williams, i read it that way.

i think the essence of trading comes from one point, consistency, any system is better than none and i consider all systems with interest. with Williams the system is very clear and the problems are mostly due to indiscipline of those who use it

nowi:
but you can play alligators,

his indicators which he calls WONDERFUL

I like alligator as a trend indicator, fractals as meaningful resistance and support levels, AO because it helps to find the first wave

I like Williams' trading diary and psychological state of mind.

Of course if you buy the whole deposit in the first encountered fractal, nothing good will come out of it.

By the way, he teaches courses personally, people do not complain, it costs three kilos for a two-week full-time course

nowi:
)) go ahead with the song!
Bill Williams is a very smart guy and his strategy is worth watching and studying. thanks to wave theory, you can really look at the market and see who is the strongest at this time and at a future time in the markets in seconds. although many people say that it is not reliable and there is no one. personally I like Bill's idea of trading chaos a lot. you just have to understand it thoroughly

IvanIvanov:
On what timeframes do you propose to trade on Williams
The main chart is daily (D1), but entries can be made on any timeframe.

ozhiganov:
The basic chart is daily (D1), but entries may occur on any timeframe.

Which pair are we going to trade?

I suggest gold, it's moving beautifully on the alligator...

How, by the way, shall we trade - when the alligator wakes up or when reversals occur?

IvanIvanov:

Which pair are we going to trade?

I suggest gold, it's moving beautifully on the alligator...

How should we trade - when the alligator wakes up or with reversals?

The currency pair does not matter, reversals are not very frequent these days, we will catch the reversals on all currency pairs in which there are the following signals: First Sage + Angulation + Divergence with a full analysis.

ozhiganov:
They do not need 1000% at once, first they have to learn to consistently get at least 10% a month by sticking to the rules of strategy and money management.
Still no answer to the question. Even 1 % a month)), where are the reports?)

IvanIvanov:

For me, the essence of trading comes from a single point: consistency, any system is better than no system at all, and I consider all systems with interest. Williams' system is very clear and many of the problems with its application lie in the indiscipline of those who use it.

if the focus were only on consistency, all Expert Advisors would trade on the profit side, but it's far from it, because the focus is not consistency (robots and even monkeys can do it if they're well trained) but the IDEA. only humans are capable of it and the idea determines the future of trading like a foundation that determines whether the house will hold up or not.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Trading Chaos

IvanIvanov, 2014.04.19 12:32

If i'm not sure of the strength of the open position, then i don't know how to apply it, and i don't know how to postpone it, i just do not know how to postpone it.

If you do not know anything about the price, you cannot do it with Ao, he cannot tell you anything.

fractals as significant levels?) are you serious? fractals are built everywhere, even where there is no hint or even a slightest extremum

ozhiganov:
The currency pair does not matter, it is not very often there are reversals, we will catch the reversals on all currency pairs with the conditions on which there are the following signals: First Sage + Angulation + Divergence with a full analysis of the flights.
I still don't understand the sage numbers - which one is it?

OmegaTube:
Still no answer to the question. Even if it's 1% a month)), where are the reports?)
Maybe you need the keys to the accounts where the money is deposited?