Commercial chaos - page 7

ozhiganov:
..... people with a lack of intelligence.
it's you who lack it....

nowi:
you're the one who's missing....
The troll team has been reinforced with another specimen...

I think we all know each other))) I am not going to post signals and recommendations to trade, I will only discuss the strategy in general and analysis of charts on the signals of the strategy. Any trolling of the topic will be marked as spam.

nowi:
Bill Williams's books are typical trash. i have read his books. i think that this old fool has not invented anything useful, despite the pretentiousness of his statements. and i have the impression that most books are designed to lead people away from the essence.

+1

The fractal theory preached by Mandelbrot, Taleb and their followers does not say much about predicting future price increases and volatility, they just talk about "fat tails" and risky markets. There are no quantitative models. Moreover, the fact of "fractality" is declared purely speculative, empirically, by the fact that one can iteratively get thick-tailed distributions similar to the generation of fractals, which seem to be similar to the price ones. So even the founding fathers offered nothing practical other than intimidation.

I'm not against fractals, but for the moment it is a poorly worked out conceptual system, very vague boundaries even of the concept itself, a very big circle of phenomena can be called a fractal and it is rather difficult to make any practical sense out of the fact of fractality.

And Bill Williams is the most typical near marketer, and unlike at least PhD in mathematics Mandelbrot and Taleb, he is a PSYCHOLOGIST, and in his books I do not remember which one, but exactly was, "an exercise in meditation" )))))))))) This is for completely naive citizens.

in fact, Williams has his own investment funds as far as his 'near-market' is concerned

Williams has a definition of a fractal in his book and he introduced it as part of his vision of the market.

You can't do without Williams. His Super AO is a really grainy indicator. Counting waves is very easy. There are clear rules. You just have to follow them.

Three basic applications of the AO indicator (Awesome Oscillator) when calculating the Elliott Waves.

1. To determine the peak of the 3rd wave of any order on any time frame.

2. To determine if the minimum conditions are met for wave 4. (Passing of the histogram over the zero line after the peak of the third wave)

To identify whether there is a divergence between the price and the driving force, and also to show what the value of the driving force of the market is now.

Determining the peak of wave 3 using the AO.

Wave 3 will have the highest peak on the AO of 100-140 bars.

Finding the first wave is quite easy. Using the example of buying. We should see that the previous high on the left hand side of the chart has been broken and the AO is above zero. Then the AO changes colour to red in the second wave and then the colour change to green "BLUE" moves the market into the third wave.

++++

Then why are you trading pens and not bots, dear grail owners? )

To avoid confusion with the first wave, we should add that we should look at the previous 140 bars. Whether or not there was a wave cycle of five waves before that. If it is not visible, then the sideways cycle is normal and one should not trade. So there is no first wave there.