I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 25

kylinar2012:
I rejoice and the link doesn't work.

The thread was promptly taken down.

Contender:

The thread was promptly taken down.

yep... the last figures were 4 - contractor's fault, 3 - service's fault, 0 - customer's fault

kylinar2012:

To prove that the correspondence was not only one way - to go to Yandex and ask for a printout by mail, certified, probably. But I think they'll send me far away with it. Also, you don't know how long to ask for, you can always say that the printout is for a short period, etc.

Anyway, prove you're not a bastard.

I have not found anywhere in the rules that there are any restrictions on giving contact details. In the profile, in the section "CONTACTS", there is nothing else.

I didn't say 5 quid for giving your contacts, I just described my situation.

I see the position of the administration: the money paid for the service.

It is not fair that on the one hand, in any exchange commission is removed from each side (with rare exceptions), maybe in the future it will eliminate and will remove the commission from each side.

The commission paid has already returned to you, if I'm not mistaken 6 quid, that is, you have also warmed the service.

If the case is a matter of principle, only the courts will help, the most humane court in the world )

kylinar2012:
Rejoicing and the link doesn't work.
Deleted, apparently I didn't make up the survey items correctly

sanyooooook:
Deleted, I must have misspelled the points in the survey

Yes.

The word "customer" was misspelled in the first and third paragraphs there ;)

I feel a ban coming on. Time to get back into our thread.

sanyooooook:

I didn't say 5 quid for giving your contacts, I just described my situation.

I see the position of the administration: the money paid for the service.

It is not fair that on the one hand, in any exchange commission is removed from each side (with rare exceptions), maybe in the future it will eliminate and will remove the commission from each side.

The commission paid has already returned to you, if I'm not mistaken 6 quid, that is, you have also warmed the service.

If it's a matter of principle, only a court, the most humane court in the world, will help)

where'd you get the 6 quid?

Armen:
where did you get the information about the six quid?

for posting on the forum.

Armen:
where did you get the 6 quid?

I know a camel )

Seriously, 2 for registration, 4 for 20 pages in the thread + for each post (did not count)

sanyooooook:

there's a camel I know )

2 for registering, 4 for 20 pages in the thread + for each post (didn't count)

You can't withdraw quid for registering.

Contender:
You can't withdraw quid for registering.
But they are )