Investing properly or preserving a capital of 1,000,000 USD - page 9

C-4:
There would also be withdrawal problems at Sberbank. But that's not what I mean at all. Never mind, invest in gold instead. I got a tip from a real guy on this forum that gold will go up))
yeah yeah... they said in the news that gold will go up to 5,000 from the current less than 2,000

server:
Hello, the coins give a very good profit, which were issued up to a million copies (and all the rest is rubbish - even of precious metals), when the anniversary ten-"Chechnya" I bought them for 400-500r, and three months later sold them for 1500r, all that gold and silver in a large circulation has no prospects, and if there is a prospect and it will not last long - there are not as many buyers for this product as offers! The proverb among collectors "Coins are becoming less, but collectors every year more.
imho, a million is also a large circulation...

Armen:
but VTB24 does.
Big difference

A100:
Big difference
I don't think so... much better than simple kitchens anyway.

And yet... how is Wtb worse than Sber?

Armen:
but still... Why is Wtb worse than Sber?

Both of them have big spreads and therefore poor trading conditions

i have an account with vtb24 - but i can't afford to trade there on the mice or the forex market

GaryKa:
Correction. Not currencies, but currency pairs. Just a basket of currencies will never be market-neutral.

It makes no difference, as long as both can be adjusted regularly.

The optimum: a large currency basket (rare correction) + a small basket of pairs (frequent correction). :)

trora:

Both of them have big spreads and therefore poor trading conditions

i have an account with vtb24, but i have no idea whether i should trade there on the mice or the forex market

at least i can withdraw money from there... I don't know of any complaints

Someone who has made a million dollars will not worry about where to invest it.

He will continue to make money in the same way that he made the million.

MoneyJinn:

Someone who has made a million dollars will not worry about where to invest it.

He will continue to make money in the same way that he made the million.

What if he inherited it from his oilman uncle? )