Investing properly or preserving a capital of 1,000,000 USD - page 4

Yoschik:

Shit ( I'm going to get another case of hash browns.

A case isn't enough. Serious people are getting ready in a serious way.

Here's a living example so far.

Гнездо параноика — Lurkmore
Гнездо параноика — Lurkmore
  • lurkmore.to
ZIONIST OCCUPATION GOVERNMENT Таки, битаrд, ты думаешь спокойненько отсидеться в своем этом схrоне?! Не выйдет, все rавно найдем и анально покаrаем! Шалом! Изначально мем зародился в фидошной эхе SURVIVAL.GUIDE, посвящённой безопасности жизнедеятельности. Некто выдвинул концепцию «гнезда параноика» — места, куда можно сбежать в случае...

pfsignal_com:

I'm not asking for advice. -) I don't need any advice. -)

I know how to properly preserve these funds and increase them a little bit year after year.

In all seriousness, I can prove to you that there are some insidious mistakes in your reasoning. But to prove that, I would need to open a new thread about portfolio management. But in short, in a nutshell, assets to be chosen for passive investing must have some semblance of stationarity, which none of your proposed ones has.

Another problem is the so-called "financial consultants", who have heard enough of which one can get an illusory idea of investing and the risks it implies. In fact, financial advisers, as well as "qualified managers" live off the provision of their services, not the investment. In reality, they have a very superficial understanding of diversification and investment. Having listened to them "in the long run", one can go through life in the same shirt and never see any profit.

Well that's it C-4 jammed, trying to answer himself.

sandex:
That's it C-4 jammed, trying to answer himself.
No, it's just that the forum is jammed, I've pressed the button twice)
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов - Документация по MQL5

It gets interesting! -)))

C-4:

In all seriousness, I can prove to you that there are some insidious mistakes in your reasoning. But in order to prove that, I would have to open a new thread about portfolio management. But in short, in a nutshell, assets to be chosen for passive investing must have some semblance of stationarity, which none of your proposed ones has.

Another problem is the so-called "financial consultants", who have heard enough of which one can get an illusory idea of investing and the risks it involves. In fact, financial advisers, as well as "qualified managers" live off the provision of their services, not the investment. In reality, they have a very superficial understanding of diversification and investment. Having listened to them "in the long run", one can go through life in the same shirt and never see any profit.

Yes, open a thread and drop me a link. Or you can post it here. I don't mind.

pfsignal_com:
Yes, open a thread and drop me a link. Or you can post it here. That's fine with me.
That's the only place I post. It's kind of my "social network" or something.

cool. everyone said the author was wrong, but no one offered anything intelligible....

and that's the way it always is (

Armen:

cool. everyone said the author was wrong, but no one offered anything intelligible....

and that's the way it always is (

I did.

I just forgot the stew.

discussing preservation without a deadline and urgency for repayment is pointless. It is one thing to invest for 30 years and not touch it, another for a year. It is another to invest for an indefinite period with the possibility of receiving cash at any time.