refund for a dead signal - page 5

trora:
are clones allowed on this forum?
which nickname are we talking about?

newdigital:

Why are you hiding? Or are you afraid ... making global proposals (many of them good) anonymously and hiding ...

I remember Medvedev once said on TV that he sometimes just goes out in the evenings, secretly from security so that no one recognizes him ... and walks/drives around Moscow alone ... maybe you're some kind of big shot in charge... like incognito ... :)

Pardon the off-topic: do you believe everything Medvedev says on TV? :)

I also believe as much as Slivator here :) But Medvedev is not anonymous ... Although who knows - maybe they are all robots, or aliens ... or like Kant said - a thing in itself (i.e. - I am talking to myself here, and everyone else is a figment of my imagination) ... there's a lot of versions.

sergeev:
which nickname are we talking about?

That's what he said on the previous page.

Slivator:

Are you collecting a dossier on me here?

I am also a seller of signals, but under a different nickname and from a different IP.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Dima_S:

I support the suggestion made earlier - if the subscription interval ends at a loss for the provider, then, at the user's option, either automatically refund the fee to the account or renew the subscription for the same interval further.

IMHO.

Yeah)) and who will return the losses to the provider? KUKL? ... you're so funny ... you want to make a profit, and do not risk anything ... even 20 quid refund required here ... it's just funny to read)))

If you're scared, trade on your own... with your mind... you always get your balls in the way, you always get the wrong dancer...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

Slivator:

And you're here collecting a dossier on me?

Well, I'll give you a little help... I am also a seller of signals, but under another nickname and from another IP.

And in general, all services provided by MQ can be found in other companies and with more attractive terms and conditions, both for the consumer and the seller. So, all going on here, somehow not very impressive.... Except that "humorists" are plentiful.

All your actions look like the behaviour of a "hired cossack" and a troll.

LORAN44:

Yeah)) and who will refund the losses to the ISP? KUKL? ... you're so funny ... you want to make a profit, and take no chances... even 20 quid a refund is demanded ... it's just funny to read))

If you're scared, trade on your own... with your mind... you always get your balls in the way, you always get the wrong dancer...

Have you tried using your head before answering? The user suffers a loss just like the ISP.

Dima_S:
Have you tried using your head before answering? The user suffers a loss just like the provider.

The provider risks his capital, his reputation by trading/thinking with his head, wasting his energy and time. The subscriber risks his capital and money for a service that frees him from the burden of thinking/thinking/trading. For his subscription fee, he gets freedom from trading, freedom to act and the opportunity to make a profit, including a payback on his subscription. All risks are transparent and understood on both sides.

What's the problem here?

Dima_S:
Have you tried using your head before answering? The user suffers a loss just like the provider.
Are you a weirdo? Use your head before you answer? I know who takes a loss...read carefully and make sense of it...

artmedia70:

The provider risks his capital, his reputation, by trading/thinking with his head, wasting his energy and time. The subscriber risks his capital and money for a service that frees him from the burden of thinking/thinking/trading. For his subscription fee, he gets the freedom to trade, the freedom to act and the opportunity to make a profit, including a payback on his subscription. All risks are transparent and understood on both sides.

What's the problem here?

I agree))) he who earns by his own wits instead of other people's))