refund for a dead signal - page 3

Slivator:
... That's the minimum I want to see as a seller and as a subscriber.
I'm sorry - maybe completely off-topic, but I looked at your profile - and there's nothing (except the country of Honduras) ... No signal provider, no buyer or seller in the Marketplace ... nothing ... registered on mql5 - three weeks ago ... fate as a blank slate ... not serious ...

A100:
What is your confidence based on? What clause in the rules has the Supplier broken that he should forfeit money?
He just feels like it. A lordly whim so to speak -)))

newdigital:
I'm sorry - maybe completely off-topic, but I looked up your profile - and there's nothing (except the country of Honduras) ... No signal provider, no buyer or seller in the Marketplace ... nothing ... registered on mql5 - three weeks ago ... fate's a blank slate... it's not serious...
Yeah. And no friends... -)

pfsignal_com:
He just felt like it. Barry's whims, so to speak -))))
You want to say - what if the broker disconnects signals, while you still have subscribers who have already paid for a subscription, the subscribers will be left with a nose and you will be a happy man ????? Who's the "fancy boss" after that :)

I mean I have to wait a month, do not trade, and then pay $20 for him to open one deal in a month for the mark?
I don't have to wait 2-3 days, I have to wait 6 days, but the most important thing is that he did not reply anywhere, he just disappeared, he might have called in sick or gone on holiday etc... but here he just vanished.

igal4443:
I mean I have to wait a month, do not trade, and then pay $20 for him to open one deal in a month for the mark?
I don't have to wait 2-3 days, I have to wait 6 days, but the most important thing is that he did not reply anywhere, he just disappeared, he might have called in sick or gone on holiday etc... but here he just vanished.
In your case - wait like everyone else, you're not one such subscriber to the signal, do not panic before time, I advise you to read - very useful information from a trusted source!

What I would do ... Before subscribing (if there are big doubts) - subscribe to provider as a friend (it's free), watch/read his profile/news about his signal, communicate with him there in his profile, and then decide whether to subscribe or not.

By the way, subscribers (and/or potential subscribers) can communicate with each other in their profiles, too. For example, in a provider's profile (and all respond to each other in his "profile" branch).

server:
Are you saying that if the broker will turn off the signals tab, but you will still have subscribers who have already paid for a subscription, the subscribers will be left with a nose and you will be a happy man ????? And which of us is the "fancy lord" after all :)
Do you have any idea who that was addressed to? -)

newdigital:
What I would do ... Before subscribing (if in doubt) - subscribe to a provider as a friend (it's free), watch/read his profile/news about his signal, communicate with him there in his profile, and then decide whether to subscribe or not.
All right! That's the way to do it.

pfsignal_com:
Do you have any idea who that was addressed to? -)
Honestly, I thought it was mine - it's not every time you get called a baron :)