refund for a dead signal - page 4

igal4443:
I mean I have to wait a month, do not trade, and then pay $20 for him to open one deal in a month for the mark?
I don't have to wait 2-3 days, I have to wait 6 days, but the most important thing is that he did not reply anywhere, he just disappeared, he might have called in sick or gone on holiday etc... but here he just vanished.
What's the main thing for you? Is it high-quality trading or is it the presence of constant and incomprehensible deals? -)

server:
Honestly, I thought mine wasn't always called a baron :)
Unfortunately, not yours. -) And to the author of this thread. Read more carefully next time and grasp the essence. -)

pfsignal_com:
What is the most important thing for you? Is it quality trading or having constant and incomprehensible trades? -)
i don't have a problem with him, he opens 1 or 2 trades a day as he wants but he's gone... he got a bunch of messages and you say he sits and waits for a good entry, so he sits in front of the monitor but cannot write 2 or 3 words to calm down 2000 people who have paid him money.

I still don't understand whose signal the author subscribed to ?

Slivator:

Are you collecting a dossier on me?

I am also a signal seller, but under a different nickname and from a different IP.

Is it to keep your name and passport details safe?

Slivator:

You got that right.

And this topic is about the signal /**/.

Maybe the man was drunk on joy, that's why he's not trading.

Sorting out the competition:)

Slivator:

And you're here collecting a dossier on me?

Well, I'll give you a little help... I am also a seller of signals, but under another nickname and from another IP.

And in general, all services provided by MQ can be found in other companies and with more attractive terms and conditions, both for the consumer and the seller. So, all going on here, somehow not very impressive.... Except that "humorists" are plentiful.

Why are you hiding? Or are you afraid ... making global proposals (many of them good) anonymously and hiding ...

I remember Medvedev once said on TV that he sometimes just goes out in the evenings, secretly from security so no one will recognize him ... and walks/drives around Moscow alone ... maybe you're some kind of big shot in charge... like incognito ... :)

newdigital:

I remember Medvedev talking on TV once...

Medvedev, and no one recognised it, you've got to be kidding me...

Slivator:

You got that right.

are clones allowed on this forum?

I support the suggestion made earlier - if the subscription interval ends at a loss for the provider, then, at the user's option, either automatically refund the fee to the account or renew the subscription for the same interval further.

IMHO.